• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Allen Atherton associated to Charter & May (already mentioned as fraudsters in this forum)

I am having an issue with a company

RisingTiger

Recruit
Allen Atherton are a sham UK tax accountancy that are associated with Charter & May, already highlighted in this forum as fraudsters. They solicit investments from consumers into sham companies under the UK government's HMRC EIS investment scheme - a legitimate tax investment scheme. When you realise they have scammed you and ask for your money back, they promise a refund, ask for share certificate back and then don't answer calls, disappear. They have brochures, serviced offices etc to make believe they are real. The UK's financial conduct authority has deregistered Charter & May (see FCA website) and they have moved their operations to Allen Atherton in the City of London (same offices). Beware, do not use them for tax nor tax investment schemes!

Allen Atherton are a sham UK tax accountancy that are associated with Charter & May, already highlighted in this forum as fraudsters. They solicit investments from consumers into sham companies under the UK government's HMRC EIS investment scheme - a legitimate tax investment scheme. When you realise they have scammed you and ask for your money back, they promise a refund, ask for share certificate back and then don't answer calls, disappear. They have brochures, serviced offices etc to make believe they are real. The UK's financial conduct authority has deregistered Charter & May (see FCA website) and they have moved their operations to Allen Atherton in the City of London (same offices). Beware, do not use them for tax nor tax investment schemes!
Thanks for the information mate :)

I can confirm this company is fraudulent.

If you have had any dealings with this company please immediately report them to Action Fraud.

You do not have to lose money to them any contact either by phone or email is sufficient for an Action Fraud report.

Hi, I've just read this as a result of looking for the reviews and I'm afraid I have fallen victim to the same company. Is there anyway we can discuss this in private? It would be interesting to know if you've reported it. I'm currently compiling my paper trail to Action Fraud and the more info we can share the better. Thanks

I am one of the larger people to have been scammed by the fraudsters that are Charter & May and Allen & Atherton. Over £2m I have lost out on due to these absolute scum bags of society, so have spent a lot of time researching them.

I am sure you are all aware of the operation cassidy (https://mipp.police.uk/operation/4801020121J02-PO1) from the UK police; if you look at companies house of Bauer Bridge, there is one director, and that is the main man pulling all the strings and getting 80% of all the funds. Bryan Demosthenous is his name, I managed to sneak some pictures of this secretive fraudster during one of his meetings. You can see his new disguise with the beard, etc, since this police operation has taken off.

Here is the ringleader, Bryan Demosthenous, who was hiding in Monaco, but now is stuck in West Sussex: imgur.com/a/RmgL894#WMZiPvB

It is vital this link to his pictures remains, as he is still attending meetings in London to try and get big pension money to then steal.

It is also vital to know that the "brokers" who sell to you on the phone that many of you know:

Robert Hughes is actually called Ross Howard
Joseph Marks is called George Cole

They have moved the entire operation to Dubai under the name "Marks and Co LLC, 45, 29th floor, Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, Dubai"

I am one of the larger people to have been scammed by the fraudsters that are Charter & May and Allen & Atherton. Over £2m I have lost out on due to these absolute scum bags of society, so have spent a lot of time researching them.

I am sure you are all aware of the operation cassidy (https://mipp.police.uk/operation/4801020121J02-PO1) from the UK police; if you look at companies house of Bauer Bridge, there is one director, and that is the main man pulling all the strings and getting 80% of all the funds. Bryan Demosthenous is his name, I managed to sneak some pictures of this secretive fraudster during one of his meetings. You can see his new disguise with the beard, etc, since this police operation has taken off.

Here is the ringleader, Bryan Demosthenous, who was hiding in Monaco, but now is stuck in West Sussex: imgur.com/a/RmgL894#WMZiPvB

It is vital this link to his pictures remains, as he is still attending meetings in London to try and get big pension money to then steal.

It is also vital to know that the "brokers" who sell to you on the phone that many of you know:

They have moved the entire operation to Dubai under the name "Marks and Co LLC, 45, 29th floor, Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina, Dubai"
Hi,
Thanks for this revelation and I'm very sorry for your loss. It seems they've been using the same formula to syphon money out of all of us. I've lost a significant amount too but yours is off the scale.

I met Joseph Marks AKA George Cole on three occasions for lunch over two years. He disappeared when I started questioning a director's resignation prior to Frecycle Ltd (the company he introduced me to) potentially being bought. Of course now, we all know it was a scam. These people are evil with no moral conscience whatsoever. What's your history with him?

I have sent a photo of him to the police investigating Operation Cassady which is still on his WhatsApp number, to add insult to injury.

great work mate, theyre gonna be rumbled and go prison for a long time. i've been strung along by 'joe marks' for a year and lost everything I have and now can't buy a house. do you have an email?

Back