Resolved - 24option.com problem

:):rolleyes:

I received email from Rodeler want to call me
But so far i have not got call from Rodeler
I am waiting for them call so i can update to reassure all customers

:):rolleyes:

Some friends in private they ask what happened with 24option
I say to you all my dear, nothing until now , but i will update always do not worry

Hi mohamd,

I was about to open an account with 24option until I saw your thread. Thank you for sharing, you saved my money. I hope you can solve this and get your money back. So I guess I'll try forex instead. I saw your statement and man you're a good trader! How do you make so many profits? lol Do you use pivot points? I think I saw that on your chart. Anyway, keep us posted.

I was looking forward to Mohamd coming here to tell the good news himself. The sad thing is that too many lazy lawyers think that a non-disclosure agreement is equal to a promise of complete silence. Because of this, Mohamd can't come here himself and say that the issue has been resolved to his satisfaction.

I was involved in enough of the email discussions to confirm that this problem has been resolved and Mohamd is happy with the resolution. I'll now be writing a note to the CEO of the company suggesting that he would be doing his company a big favor if he hired better lawyers to write his NDA's in ways that allow clients to publicly acknowledge an issue being resolved.

Back