Ever Blown Your Trading Account?

Blowing any trading account feels very bad. Especially if you had profited for quite sometime. It only happens when you deviate from your trading plan like you said.

If this condition to me , sure i will upset . when my trading account was blown i will try to relax my minds , i have blown my account till ten of account but in fact i can not control my self to not emotion . so from that lesson the most important in that condition is have relax mind and do refreshing first

Blowing any trading account feels very bad. Especially if you had profited for quite sometime. It only happens when you deviate from your trading plan like you said.

True, deviation from the trading plan or the rules itself has adverse effects on the trading account balance. :( I feel bad for not having followed my own rule and for not having controlled the greediness.

I have blown my trading account several times. It is a fact that almost all traders blow their accounts many time in order to get experienced. It is the way how it works. You need to lose a lot in order to become a good professional trader.

I have blown my trading account several times. It is a fact that almost all traders blow their accounts many time in order to get experienced. It is the way how it works. You need to lose a lot in order to become a good professional trader.

You are right , this is process to be better for future . Blown trading account can be good lesson and also being motivation to not do same mistakes again in next times . So by times the target become a good professional trader can be reached

I have same mind with you, but I don't know if there is trader who ever trade well without blowing his account at all. As I experienced, mostly traders ever faced Margin Call in trading but Margin Call (blown your account) is not the end of your career in forex business. It's back to the person himself, if you can learn from your mistake then it is possible for you to make better preparation to prevent big loss in the future. Good trader is not person who never lost in trading (especially big loss) but he must capable to learn from his mistake and fix it.

This is indeed a learning process which most traders go through. Most important lesson is not to allow for this to happen again. After all, losing your money can be stressful and depressing. You have to understand why it happened and how to prevent it in the future - mostly by improving your knowledge and skill and building a solid trading plan to which you can adhere to.

Use a Demo Account for learning the Forex Trading at start. After Learning of Forex you can play with Forex Trading which will be more helpful for you.

Use a Demo Account for learning the Forex Trading at start. After Learning of Forex you can play with Forex Trading which will be more helpful for you.

For a Good Forex trader a Demo trading accounts will always benefit him because using this type of trading account he can get benefits and learn trading well.

Demo accounts have to thrill in them. Instead I fund a small account and try to trade on it. My main problem is money management when ever I see a "good setup" I forget about money management and mostly lose my account.

For a Good Forex trader a Demo trading accounts will always benefit him because using this type of trading account he can get benefits and learn trading well.

Trader can get more knowledge and experience with spending time for trading in demo account but they could get technical skill only in demo account. There is no one who can train psychology control when they are trading in demo account so it's important for traders to trade with real account too, don't stop learning when you've been traded in real account.

Back