• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
I successfully received my money) Thank u dear FPA members for that, after 5 months I had withdrawn my money, with ur help!!!)

My name is Leyla.I am also from Baku,Azerbaijan.I have the same problem with this company!! ForexOptimum branch in Baku,Azerbaijan was closed more than 6 month.I can't get my money 11544$ !I add my document image ID and every time forexOptimum staff declined it.They didn't withdraw my ! money 11544$ since march 2015 till today!!!

Attachments

• image2.PNG
    image2.PNG
    152.2 KB · Views: 5
  • image3.PNG
    image3.PNG
    160.2 KB · Views: 6
  • image10 (1).PNG
    image10 (1).PNG
    142.5 KB · Views: 6
Has anybody tried? Share your experience please. This broker really looks attractive, but at first I would like to hear some adequate opinions.

Has anybody tried? Share your experience please. This broker really looks attractive, but at first I would like to hear some adequate opinions.
I do not advise you to contact with this company !I still have problems,i can't get my money more than 7 month !Don't mess with them !

Why don’t you just go on the webpage, check out the conditions by yourself? After that, you will obtain your own opinion.

You really trust to what they say on webpages? Seriously? For sure, I also check the information on a webpage at first, but at the same time, I always look for a feedback from users. I’m trading with this broker. I really like that they cash out money fast, and their quotations don’t jump when other brokers have lateral motion. All is OK!

Yes, I trust to what they say on webpages because having troubles, I would be able to refer to the information they give. Moderators consider this as an argument.

I think, it was meant that for every point written on a webpage there are two hidden somewhere else, which is why the former loses its value.

Back