• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SunbirdFx.com (Sunbird Trading Limited)

General discussions of a financial company
its a bad company i will highlight only few things, firstly at time of economic news their system stucks and you wont able to open any position, their servers are really slow that time, secondly they closes the marker earlier than standard time and open the market after weekend later normally 2 hours late, their support team is simply newbies having no knowledge of forex, one of their representative say something other say something else, one of my client made a deposit of 100 dollars and claimed 50 dollars bonus he was told he can withdraw profit after 3 months if he trade 17 lots he can also withdraw the bonus aswell, now when he contact live support one representative said you have to trade 17 lots within 3 months or you will lose your bonus and profit aswell, other representative said you can withdraw the profit after 3 months after trading 17 lots, one of representative said you can withdraw profit after 3 months even if you have not completed lots, lots are only to get the bonus, the account manager said that he will able to withdraw profit after 3 months whatsoever even if he hasnt completed lots, i have all pictures, proofs of conversation and i will be filing the case against this company for my client on FPA and also i have already filed a case against this company in Pakistan cyber crime and high court and they will not be allowed to do business with pakistani peoples and i am going to provide these proofs in court so people dont lose their money, and i am filing in FPA next week too

after i have talk to account manager Mr danny of my client i am quite satisfied that they will give withdrawal to my client

my name is amr
my acc num is 88714
i mad my first withdrawal from 25 april
and i got approve for my withdrawal request from sales and cs
and for 12 das i still whit admin approve for first 4 days Arabic support answer me ad say to me its ok no problem with your request and for last 3 day no answer for my e mails and i live chat i got answer from some one from English support say to me that he is lonely in the company now come tomorrow and ask for your withdrawal .

SunbirdFX es una estafa, deposite con ellos mi dinero, me ofrecieron mil promociones, Bonos, te ofrecen mil maravillas!! Al final se quedan con tu dinero, es una estafa!!! Por favor no depositen dinero con este broker!!!

Hi, I joined SunbirdFx about a month ago and only have had good good service and communication from James the accounts managers and Nikita has been very helpful with my training, on the whole I have had good service from them. I am very impressed compared to another Forex company I dealt with a year ago.

I Also Joined Sunbird 3 month ago. in my point of view its a very good Broker.specially their managed account system is the best one. they have good and experience money manager like nikita in my case. and the important thing is their account manager. my account is under james bale. i really never see this kind of account manger before. he is very helpful,kind and quick responsive person.
and on the other hand he is a golden heart.i found most of the broker's account manager is very commercial. but i found something special in sunbird and its james. if any one not believing me just contact with james i am confident about this you will see the difference.and the other thing is the broker's strategy is very good they move slowly but the way they follow if it would be continued they will be best broker in the world soon.

really good company.i traded with them last 1 month. awesome service and support.
my account manager is james bale and he is a very good account manager specially like his quick responsiveness.my trades are manged by nikita he is a very good analyst my account is well managed by him and i think he will doing good. but the website need to be upgraded .

when last did anyone have any contact with anyone at Sunbird FX or YTFX.If you have could you please post those contact details here?

Back