Please advice

Yeah .. In addition, short term trading requires us to really focus on the movement chart and the use of money management ..

#Scalping

I Thought Using Intraday Strategy Generating Enough Money For Traders, Beside Using Long Term Trading strategies ..

:rolleyes:

Yeah .. In addition, short term trading requires us to really focus on the movement chart and the use of money management ..

#Scalping

I Thought Using Intraday Strategy Generating Enough Money For Traders, Beside Using Long Term Trading strategies ..

:rolleyes:

If we are having a really good trading strategy then our trades will start giving us the income we have always wanted.

This is why whether we are doing Intra Day trading or we are doing Long term trading we need to keep this thing in our minds and always try to do our trades with the Main Trends :rolleyes:

If the invested money is too big, may be then you may try for several brokers which comes with the hassle of managing all of them. Otherwise one broker is more than sufficient enough, just make sure they are very well regulated.

agreed Whitesnake. Finding a broker that meets your trading strategy or pattern is difficult. Also, it needs to be a regulated one, just for you to feel little more secure for your $. The best way is to try 2-3 brokers with some small amounts to see how it goes. Good luck.

agreed Whitesnake. Finding a broker that meets your trading strategy or pattern is difficult. Also, it needs to be a regulated one, just for you to feel little more secure for your $. The best way is to try 2-3 brokers with some small amounts to see how it goes. Good luck.

I always believe that in the start we have to invest small amounts for doing our trades and then after some good amount of trading practice we can increase our trading capital.

I always believe that in the start we have to invest small amounts for doing our trades and then after some good amount of trading practice we can increase our trading capital.

This is what most of the traders do. But do not forget that an aspirant forex trader is always thinking of scaling his gains and achieve the fullest benefit of his trading skills. Thus, it is critical for ones success to be intelligent trader with good management skills.

This is what most of the traders do. But do not forget that an aspirant forex trader is always thinking of scaling his gains and achieve the fullest benefit of his trading skills. Thus, it is critical for ones success to be intelligent trader with good management skills.

Forex trading is not going to be easy for us because many other hidden aspects are present about which we have to know and follow them.

a good opportunity to check a real trading account with no risk of deposit and losing your own $. theforexlist new contest has a total of $350 in real deposit money.
check it out.

Spam Cat will eat you now.

Nom nom nom.

NoSpamCat.jpg

a good opportunity to check a real trading account with no risk of deposit and losing your own $. theforexlist new contest has a total of $350 in real deposit money.
check it out.
I think you need to stop spamming there because it won't last long with ruthless spam cat.
Contests are something that every broker have and the point is to choose broker first.

I think you need to stop spamming there because it won't last long with ruthless spam cat.
Contests are something that every broker have and the point is to choose broker first.

I agree on you and I really hate those spam cat who don't even know how to trade and trying to share those useless information.

Don't hate Spam Cat. Spam Cat is here to eat spammers.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Back