EUR/USD Daily Video, 31 August, 2015

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

by Friday's drop EUR has made more difficult possible upside reversal, but still it hasn't lost all chances to do this. Mostly it will depend on market behavior around 1.10-1.11 major support:
Guys, video is a bit silent, but if you will add total volume - it sounds OK. Just skip an intro before volume up ;)

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thanks for your analysis, Sive!

Does anyone have the Oscillator Predictor for MT4? I know you can't share it on here, but perhaps if someone can send it to my email it would be greatly appreciated!

Sive , thank you very much .

Wish to comment re Friday and the chance to enter LONG using "MineSweeper B" if I remember well you mentioned minimum three times , that there is considerable risk in such respect , that the correction might well continue and not stop . This you explained with the major thrust of the correction which could be noted since LONG targets were achieved on Monday 24th .

You made the point of attractive low risk as tight SL could be placed but Risk carefully to be calculated .

Anybody who thinks he/she critic your guidances must have forgotten, that we ALWAYS trade probabilities and we NEVER know anything for sure . Any trade always will be the balance of risk and the potential reward and only the trader him/herself can judge , if a trade is good or not .

"Spasiba" for spending so much time here at FPA and allowing myself (and many many others) to learn from your skills and experiences

Lobotrader

Thanks for your analysis, Sive!

Does anyone have the Oscillator Predictor for MT4? I know you can't share it on here, but perhaps if someone can send it to my email it would be greatly appreciated!

Hi , personally I very much like the "slim" or "lean" way , Sive´s MT4 draws the Fib-Levels . It keeps charts free of all sorts of unnecessary lines/informations . My MT4 installation (and all other I know) draw lines all across the chart and if one wishes to add 2 sets of Fib-levels you are just lost . The way , Fib-Lvl´s are drawn in Sive´s chart, I assume it is an individual indicator which has a couple of additional codelines drawing line-objects (short horizontal lines ) and placing text labels . Is this something I would have to code myself or is there some free code in the web and I just do not find it ? Thx / grazie Lobo

Hi , personally I very much like the "slim" or "lean" way , Sive´s MT4 draws the Fib-Levels . It keeps charts free of all sorts of unnecessary lines/informations . My MT4 installation (and all other I know) draw lines all across the chart and if one wishes to add 2 sets of Fib-levels you are just lost . The way , Fib-Lvl´s are drawn in Sive´s chart, I assume it is an individual indicator which has a couple of additional codelines drawing line-objects (short horizontal lines ) and placing text labels . Is this something I would have to code myself or is there some free code in the web and I just do not find it ? Thx / grazie Lobo

Found it :rolleyes: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fibtree-indicator.19274/ Many thx . Lobo

Guys, I will give you the hint, and probably it could help you to program OscP...
We know that OscP is derrivative from DOSC. DOSC depending on current level shows either market overbought or oversold.
DOSC=SMA(1)-SMA(7). So, as DOSC OB/OS levels should be estimated historically (look framework of DOSC application), you know OB and OS level in advance. They match DOSC (High) and DOSC (Low). So, in formula you do not know just price level, at which market will reach OB or OS. So you need just transpose formula for "P(0)" and this will be formula for Oscillator Predictor. When you will do this, you'll get equation with just single parameter - Price level, at which market will be OB and OS. This is 5th degree in school.... you can do this..
If you can't program in MT4 - you can do this in MS Excel. Everyday you can put fresh numbers and get OB and OS levels for day.

Lobotrader, what you asked of Fib-levels is here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fibtree-indicator.19274/
It's everything written in here, how to setup it and so on ;)

Back