• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

ProLiveSignals.com and OptionsOrbit.com

Thamzo

Recruit
I would like to know whether or not the following two are scams:

1) ProLiveSignals.com, and
2) OptionsOrbit.com

There's is something fishy about the two and I just can't put my finger on it.

Both are involved in Binary Options. That alone is a reason for caution.

I don't see anything about regulation or even an address on the OptionsOrbit's website. That's a big red flag for any broker.

Prolivesignals and Optionsorbit

I don't see anything about regulation or even an address on the OptionsOrbit's website. That's a big red flag for any broker.

Prolivesignals are elusive and hides behind Skype with an untraceable representative face and highly protective of Optionsorbit. On the other hand, Optionsorbit doesn't fit any definition of a binary options broker. For example, they don't have a platform; their website always not available; not represented by a personal face, etc. Let them explain themselves to the public, get out of shadows and become transparent.

optionsorbit.com(bankoptions) is Scam

Please register with the same e-mail address to Optionsorbit Users of Bankoptions.

An email will come from the support and can not be registered in the e-mail address.

you will be ignored because it is victim of Bankoptions

This is the evidence.

Tahana Hisashi 2013.08.26 :rolleyes:

This. "Binary options" is a big red flag for me.

Hey Guys,

My name is Matthew Sandvik in Nov of last year I opened an account with Options Orbit which is being managed by Prolive Signals. They gave me a 15000 bonus. Currently they account is at 38,500 USD those results are all from last year they did very well. This year so far has been nothing but sideways. In any event they have responded to all my request and position size changes for most part. My trading volume for bonus will be complete at the end of this month. I guess then I will find out if this is a bull*** scam or not. Both companies would definitely have to be in on it if it was a scam. What I do not understand is why both companies would go through all of this for 2500 a piece. I mean lead me on this whole time and go through all the trouble for such a small amount of money. I guess they would just have to delete the account and cut all contact with me. But I have all the e-mails all the account records and everything. I have both the funds and resources to find a court system which could file a class action lawsuit against both companies if that's what had to happen. I guess after reading this I am very curious as to what is going to happen. Please share any and all info you might have about these companies. If they do rip me off I don't even care about the money its about the principal and doing this to people who this really really hurts. Jan with Prolive signals is my account rep and I will do everything in my power to expose both companies and her if I do get ripped off. If anyone has actual proof that is the case and that I am being ripped off please let me know and give me info. I will start the biggest hate/threat mailing they have ever received if they are the scam bags which you seem to think.

Best Regards
-Matthew Sandvik

There's one way to find out. Start pulling out some money.

BTW - If they claim to be regulated in Cyprus, they can't block your withdrawals because of minimum trade volumes.

Back