GUILTY Case# 2015-140 | ScaldNL vs sunbirdfx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that SunbirdFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 61 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you everyone for the support, if I helped 1 person with some/any information I’m satisfied. I will continue to try to get my money because giving up is what they want you to do. Sadly at this moment I have no more information about this matter but as soon something comes to light I will post it here on FPA.

Kind Regards,
L.Wolters

PS: What will happen when the verdict is guilty and closed?

Another obvious GUILTY for SunbirdFX.

Hi Pharoah, Just to keep you updated... I got back my money after 3 to 4 months, thanks to FPA.
Sunbird called me 3 weeks ago. It was like begging me to deposit USD 100 only for them to manage.
They assured me that I would see performance in the account. To me USD 100 is not going to make me a richer man.
I told them that it was a waste of time for me and if they really wanted to do good to me, to return back to my
account the USD 700 loss they made from their so called Managed Account facility. Of course,
that manager said he couldn't accommodate with my request. Below is the email he sent to me ... for your info.
I no longer answer any calls or messages from them. Such companies should be reported to INTERPOL
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,

I can recover those losses and to get profits.
This is not an issue for me at all.
But, I can’t recover this amount of losses with your current balance.
Please understand, let us start with the 100$ with the additional 72$ you have now.
Let me show you it’s possible by keeping you risk free.
Then, we will talk about how we can do it.

I cannot and I will not promise you something I can fulfill.

Amir Brown | Senior Account Manager
AmirB@sunbirdfx.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like AsstMod got a chance to update the SunbirdFx review page. With 3 Guilties, they've finally earned themselves their own SCAM rating independent of their partners-in-scam at YouTradeFx. The Scam note also says that the only way to get either Scam lifted now is to resolve all the issues for both companies. I wonder if that goes all the way back to the scammers at StartForex suddenly all showing up for work at offices relabeled as YouTradeFx?

Back