When we can trade without stop loss?

You can trade without stop loss any time. Stop loss is additional tool up to your choice you use it or not. Without stop loss you have to monitor trades with care so that you close them at the point where you not bear high loss . You cannot remain relax because market situation can change any time.

You can trade without stop loss any time. Stop loss is additional tool up to your choice you use it or not. Without stop loss you have to monitor trades with care so that you close them at the point where you not bear high loss . You cannot remain relax because market situation can change any time.

When in fact we try to do our trading without Stop loss then at some times we may face big losses in the markets.

And this will happen because of the sharp rally or spikes over which we are not having any sorts of controls.

And this is also a reason why we have to make use of the Stop losses in our trading :)

Here's the thing. If you don't have a SL set and things go really bad, your broker will implement one for you - when most or all of your money is gone.

The ONLY time I've ever traded without a SL was one some very long term, very low leverage carry trades. In retrospect, I'd have done better on that set of deals if I had used a SL.

Thats what i mean ... :p

When in fact we try to do our trading without Stop loss then at some times we may face big losses in the markets.

And this will happen because of the sharp rally or spikes over which we are not having any sorts of controls.

And this is also a reason why we have to make use of the Stop losses in our trading :)

I learned the use of Stop Losses after some time as i already knew about them and after much losses i started to use them in my trades.

I can say for sure that they have helped me in reducing the losses i have faced.

I learned the use of Stop Losses after some time as i already knew about them and after much losses i started to use them in my trades.

I can say for sure that they have helped me in reducing the losses i have faced.

If people come out of the nutshell of the thought that stop losses may make them realize the losses, they also need to think of the positive effects such as it does prevents the trader from losing large chunk of their money which further helps to take up the trades with which they can make gains.

Here's the thing. If you don't have a SL set and things go really bad, your broker will implement one for you - when most or all of your money is gone.

The ONLY time I've ever traded without a SL was one some very long term, very low leverage carry trades. In retrospect, I'd have done better on that set of deals if I had used a SL.

Another words, "Margin Called".

If you want to do the forex business,especially trading without a stoploss which requires lots of patience and psychological balance ,you should have calculated your overheadcost first and earmark money for it(cash not even frm trading)and not wishing that when the business starts that you will immediately start withdrawing from the account to keep the business going. It will affect your trading psychology by that way and you may be forced to take some uncalculated risk at some points just to meet up overhead cost because there are sometimes market will not just move the way you expect.

Trade without a SL at the wrong time and your overhead costs could end up equaling (or even exceeding) your account balance.

Another words, "Margin Called".

Those were low enough leverage that margin call wasn't an option. However, trading losses ended up severely outweighing the positive swap. If I'd used a SL instead of leaving the carry trades on the table for an extended period, I'd have saved money.

Those were low enough leverage that margin call wasn't an option. However, trading losses ended up severely outweighing the positive swap. If I'd used a SL instead of leaving the carry trades on the table for an extended period, I'd have saved money.

I believe if they all in China, they will save a lot of money. As I am in China now, the leverage usually are low, usually maximum 1:20. But still, a lot of people still can gamble till loss all of their money.

I believe if they all in China, they will save a lot of money. As I am in China now, the leverage usually are low, usually maximum 1:20. But still, a lot of people still can gamble till loss all of their money.

I see that many of the traders from the main land China are now not doing active trading as they used to do. Maybe they are looking for the markets to settle down a bit or think that the trading risks for them are too much now.

Back