• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Brightwin Securities ?

skrochey

Private
Hi

Has anyone heard of Brightwin Securities In New Zealand ?
Any info on them and their service ?

brightwinsecurities.com/en

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Has anyone heard of Brightwin Securities In New Zealand ?
Any info on them and their service ?

brightwinsecurities.com/en

Brightwin Securities is registered to offer financial services from New Zealand.
The company falls under the Financial Markets Authority (FMA) regulatory structure and complies with the Financial Service Providers (Registration and Dispute Resolution) Act 2008, which includes a requirement to be registered on the Financial Service Providers Register (FSPR).

I signed up a forex 3-days-course. Before they start, the so-called coach required us to open an account with BrightWin and deposit a minimum amount of 1000USD. We have to do this before they proceed teaching.

Then, we are attached to a copytrading platform, which is also one of their businesses. Being told that the traders in the copytrading service are professional and having excellent performance. They even showed their performances for the past 2 years.

However, what we have seen and what we experienced are totally different! When we just started joining, we were making money but after 2 months we lose almost 50% of our capital and end up we lose all my capital in 3months.

Also, their 50USD withdrawal fee is insane!! And I just found out BrightWin has no regulator! they are not regulated.. I am very disappointed

How can I not believe it's a scam?

How were you introduced to them ? Brightwin is based in New Zealand. Are you living in New Zealand ? I live in Singapore and was introduced to this broker by a Singapore firm. I tried copy trading but gave up on this so called passive way of making money.

No i live in Malaysia. we were introduced to brightwin through the forex class i mentioned. the forex class is also one of their businesses. yea same here gave up as they are kind of like scamming our money T.T

Back