One trade with 3 lots or 3 trades with 1 lot?

It is a strange question from thread starter, one have to decide by his own that whether his account balance supports such lots at a time. In start its better to open 3 orders with 1 lot and close them one by one with 1:1, 1:1.5 and keep the last one running until reversal signs.

I do not suggest 3 lot at a time in any trading pair. One should treat one pair at a time so that he can manage it well. More trades involve high risk and more money used in trading . market can be dangerous any time. It is better to use low lot so that you can trade more times.

3 lot on EUR/USD, or 1 lot each on EUR/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD?

I will prefer 3 lots on EUR/USD. It is just like a business. You pay less spreads on EUR/USD, buying the same move as AUD/USD and NZD/USD. If you are buying EUR/USD, it means you need weak USD. Therefore, no point paying more buying on same move with correlations pairing.

What ever the potential or probability of winning is, it is very much necessary that the trader should always implement money management in each and every trade. If the money is sufficient enough then may be you may consider trading other currency pairs or increase the lot size.

What ever the potential or probability of winning is, it is very much necessary that the trader should always implement money management in each and every trade. If the money is sufficient enough then may be you may consider trading other currency pairs or increase the lot size.

A lot of people doesn't like to implement money management in trading because they hope to get rich in couple of months. Some payable such as spreads also must take in to account as trading cost for money management.

Three Lot Splitting In One Pair Curencies
There is not much different after all with 3 lot splitting or 3 lot in one pair, unless you are too lazy to manage your position. You can close partial anytime even with the most beginner MT4 platform.

There is not much different after all with 3 lot splitting or 3 lot in one pair, unless you are too lazy to manage your position. You can close partial anytime even with the most beginner MT4 platform.

When i am doing my trades with the Full lots i mean the 1 standard lots then i will never risk more than 1 currency pair at any given time :)

I do trading with only limited risks and i am dealing in only pip value of 1 dollars at the moment :D

So you trade using 0.1 lot size? That's cool because its neither gambling nor marking time with cents.
I tend to move towards reduction of the number of trades due to broker charges which are small when considering one trade but form a substantial amount when you reckon the total for a week or month.

Back