FXCM Buy Limit order not filled

Abc Trader

Recruit
I placed an order to buy 0.5 lots of AUD/CHF on June 3rd 2015 at a limit price of 0.65884. The price moved through the buy limit price by 40(!!!) pips on August 24th 2015.

I complained to FXCM and the explanation of why my order wasn't filled came back saying there wasn't enough liquidity in the market during that time ... Now FXCM itself offers a REAL VOLUME indicator showing that the highest volume traded during August 24th 2015 was at and below my specified buy limit price. This is also told them via email, but still they won't honor my order and fill me at the buy limit price.

Which branch of FXCM are you using? US? Australian? others? If you have signed up with FXCM US then I think you would have high chances to win your claim if the matter goes to the regulator FCM. Please keep us updated, I am curious which standard FXCM operates on.

Signed up originally with FXCM US. I now live in Germany, but the case review was still conducted by the New York office ...

Signed up originally with FXCM US. I now live in Germany, but the case review was still conducted by the New York office ...

Go ahead and chat with live support regarding your problem and also share this thread link with them and invite them to join the thread

Thx FxMaster, but how do I get in touch and chat with live support?

Hi Abc Trader,

You can contact our live chat support anytime 24 hours a day to get answers to general account and platform questions. Simply click on the LIVE CHAT link at the top right of our FXCM.com webpage. However, since your question is about the trade inquiry, there is a specific procedure for how such inquiries can be handled.

If you have not already done so, please file a trade inquiry: http://bit.ly/1bPwxzZ

The Trade Services Team can then investigate your case, and if there was any error in our trade execution, they can make the appropriate correction to your account.

If you have already filed a trade inquiry, but you do not agree with the findings of the Trade Services Team, you can request that your case be reviewed further by the Compliance department: http://bit.ly/1Q4BrdT

Last edited:
Back