Tradersking is a scam

I was contacted by Edward Fisher in October 2014 to open an account but because I was scammed by another company before I was very hesitant about it . He assured me that they are regulated he even sent me a copy of the license I know now it was fake because they're not regulated , I told him I didn't want to be pressured in making deposits if I couldn't afford it and to be able to make withdrawals when I need money he agreed to all that . After two months of negotiations I opened an account with the minimum deposit he said he was going to assigned me to Kristin Taylor and she would look after me . She contacted me she sounded very nice of course she asked me to deposit more money but she wasn't very pushy she was only getting me insured trades . She built my account to about $26000,00. We added each other on Skype we used to talk almost every day and we become good friends too at least that's what I thought. Until one day she was offline for a few days. When she comeback she told me she had gone to New York to help a friend and she was going to introduce me to him he supposed to be very good and he could make me a lot of money his name is Andre Masterman. I was contacted by Andre on the 16/4/2015/ after a long discussion he told me he wanted to build my account to 50k and every month he would send me profits of 10k I knew it was too good to be true and he wanted me to deposit another 16k that day I said no , than Kristin Taylor started talking to me and said why are you so hesitant I went through a lot of trouble to get you on board you got nothing to lose and she promised me that if things wouldn't work out she was going to give me 50k of her money stupid me I really believed her they are very good in getting you to trust them . I told her I needed the 16k back in my account by the 30/4 to pay the credit card she agreed so I made the deposit my account went up to 38k . A few days later I started to check my trading account and the balance was only 17k . I contacted Kristin and she said she was shocked about it so she wanted me to deposit more money to take an insured trade on Apple for 25k and maybe double my money and if the trade loses I get my money back I said I was out of credits but they charged my credit card anyway. I was told the trade was going to expire on the 30/4 they sent me the insurance certificate and an email approving a withdrawal of 15k on the 30/4 . I checked my account and the trade was lost never got my insurance money never got my 15k withdrawal because my account was left with only $194 .i started emailing support but they were ignoring me . On the 4/5/2015 they charged my credit card for another 3k without asking me first but they say if you don't approve the transaction your account is not fully verified and you can't withdraw money they don't leave you any choice. I still don't have my money and they stopped all communication with me

Hello Alonedevils. In my other post about Tradersking I forgot to mention that instead of putting a trade on Apple for 25k I found that the account shows four trades one of 10k one 15k long term and were lost . And one of 10k and 15k again there was a payout but the trades were sold what a scam

Hard Really hard
I think you close your account with immediate effect
The only thing left to do is to file a complaint in court in your country and the Finance Control Service Broker hoping it was regulated.

Never allow a broker employee trade for you or talk you into placing trades.

At best, "Insured trades" is a marketing gimmick. Much more often, it's a simple lie used to get you to put more money in.

How/when did you make your deposit(s)?

Never allow a broker employee trade for you or talk you into placing trades.

At best, "Insured trades" is a marketing gimmick. Much more often, it's a simple lie used to get you to put more money in.

How/when did you make your deposit(s)?

I made the first deposit online and by phone call using team viewer programm on July 27th 2015 debiting my credit card

Hi Coldfear, you must contact your bank if you have not already done so. For any unauthorised withdrawals from your credit card, the bank will do a charge back and get the money back for you. I have done this and I know that others have too. It really is worth contacting your bank and explaining, even with the approved withdrawals. If you tell them that they scammed or tricked you and give them the details, they will do a charge back. Not sure of their time frames, you can call them to find out. I feel sick in the stomach knowing that Tradersking continue to scam and steal from people on such a grand scale and the authorities won't do anything.

Hi Coldfear, you must contact your bank if you have not already done so. For any unauthorised withdrawals from your credit card, the bank will do a charge back and get the money back for you. I have done this and I know that others have too. It really is worth contacting your bank and explaining, even with the approved withdrawals. If you tell them that they scammed or tricked you and give them the details, they will do a charge back. Not sure of their time frames, you can call them to find out. I feel sick in the stomach knowing that Tradersking continue to scam and steal from people on such a grand scale and the authorities won't do anything.
Hi scamwaring I did contac the bank and they told me that if I gave this people my card card details there's nothing they can do , but I will try again and show them some of the emails that I sent Tradersking saying that I never gave them permission to charge my credit card

Back