• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss OctaFX.com

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
OctaFX supports The Rip Curl Cup Padang-Padang in Bali, Indonesia!

Surfing and Forex have a lot in common: waiting for the right moment, chasing waves, the feeling of elation when you’re on peak. OctaFX partners up with Rip Curl Indonesia for an ultimate tube-riding contest!

4056821_20150806042242.png

After 11 years of awesome the Rip Curl Cup is back with a fresh format and new invitees, held at the same incredible wave, Padang Padang (Uluwatu, Bali).

Indonesia's longest running and most prestigious event, the Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang draws competitors from all over the world, and this year is no different. The Rip Curl Cup's slogan is It's On When It's On, and the waiting period is from August 1 to August 31. In 2015 the waiting period has been cut to four weeks, the quality of conditions required to run has been ramped up from incredible to perfect, and the field has been reduced to 16 surfers, meaning heats will be man-on-man throughout and that competition can easily be run in one day.

Apart from the main prize from Rip Curl, we’ve also prepared a special nomination for the best surfing performance – OctaFX company will present Best Tube Ride Award for the longest tube ride in the competition!

“We’re happy to be supported by OctaFX – by establishing OctaFX dedicated award, company builds-up interest among surfers and it makes the competition even more spectacular.”

James Hendy,
Rip Curl Indonesia​

You can watch Dawn Patrol show twice a week on the official page of the Cup to be updated on the current status of the event and the latest activities during waiting period.

If in doubt, paddle out, or join us watching this great surfing event and pick your favourite surfer to cheer for!

Our Round 41 OctaFX Champions tell you never give up!

The success stories of our OctaFX Champion demo contest have arrived. We can’t wait to share the experience of our champions with you! Let us remind you the names of the winners of round 41:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Selim Shikder from Bangladesh
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Qing Lu from Canada
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Annamalai Kannan from India
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Vladimir Shachnev from Uzbekistan is granted 100 USD

1st place – to Mr. Selim Shikder from Bangladesh

I am so excited and joyful to become OctaFX Champion. I thank Almighty for this victory. I also want to thank OctaFX for organising this great contest which I really enjoyed! Forex is very important for me. I always follow the economic events and try to receive the latest news. It is important to wait for the perfect entry, that’s why I try to learn prices of differents pairs and understand the market situation in general. I still have time to do other things besides Forex! I have participated in different contests, and I won’t stop trying to win. I learn from my mistakes, and I believe that will help me to succeed. My aim was to win this contest, so I closed several orders. I took a chance, of course it was risky, but eventually it paid off. Now I am a lucky winner of OctaFX Champion demo contest! I trade according to the market trend, thus my trading involves scalping and long trades. I have experienced a great gain several days ago. I am not afraid to lose since forex is all about learning. I won’t give up trading because of the fear to lose money. No pain, no gain! It may take up to 4 years to become a good trader based on my personal experience. It worth it!

3nd place – Mr. Annamalai Kannan from India

I am happy to participate in OctaFX Champion demo contest. It was great experience for me. I am not yet ready to engage in real trading, and thus, demo contest is a wonderful opportunity for me to learn trading. I devote only part of my time to trading, since I am busy. My plan is to learn how to trade and open my real trading account. I become very nervous while trading with large lots. I feel only comfortable trading with small lots. Therefore, it is my target to leave my comfort zone and achieve better results. I have been trading for 1 year, but I have already learnt a lot. I will continue my trading experience with OctaFX! The key strategies are Money Management, Focus on both Technical and Fundamental analyses. Stay patient and control your emotions! This is all what you need! I want to sincerely thank Customer Support of OctaFX. They were always open for my requests and questions regarding trading. Support Team always provides me with proper solution, and that’s why the part of my victory is your merit! It was a great opportunity for me to participate in this contest.

The last runner – Mr. Vladimir Shachnev from Uzbekistan

This time I am the last, but I won’t give up and will continue to strive for better! I believe that eventually I win. This month turned out to be packed with important events and it was very busy. One of the reason was Greek crisis that had a vast influence. Unfortunately, my usual strategy failed. I was highly involved in the contest until I lost. But I continued to keep track of the round. It is like any other profession, you need to master your skills and ability. But you also need experience! I believe that after several years of trading one can become a really good trader!

We would like to congratulate the winners and thank them for sharing their success stories! We hope that these stories inspire you for achieving great results. Join our next round registration for the contest and become a champion! Next round is open for all participants!

Become OctaFX Champion!

Winners of Round 23 cTrader Weekly demo contest have been revealed!

One more round of cTrader weekly demo contest is over, and the results of the contest are announced.

ctrader-new-big.png

Round 23 was lucky for our 5 winners. The best traders of the round are awarded with the prize from our fund and proudly listed among the winners from previous rounds. While we congratulate five lucky winners, we encourage all traders to register for the next round that will take place just in a few days!

Meet the distinguished winners of Round 23 cTrader Weekly demo contest:

• 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Abdul Qodir from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Binti Muttoharoh from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Misran Marbawi from Indonesia
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Adi Chandra from Indonesia
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Muhammad Taufi Halim Batubara from Indonesia

We would like to cheer up all traders who have participated in the contest and don’t see themselves among winners. You have a great opportunity to show your abilities in our next round. Register now, and explore all advantages of cTrader Weekly demo contest. Don’t miss your chance! The competition attracts more and more participants. Trade actively, learn fast and receive your results quick. cTrader Weekly demo contest is devised specifically for this purpose!

Explore new level of trading with OctaFX!

Take part in special Southampton score prediction contest!

OctaFX offers you to take part in our special Southampton score prediction contest!

11863227_886421058071602_1180385091622587418_n.jpg

Guess the score of the approaching English Premier League match, where Southampton FC will face Everton, to win 2 tickets to the next Southampton home game in the English Premier League season!

1. Comment on this post on the OctaFX Official page on Facebook with your prediction for the Southampton v's Everton fixture that takes place on August the 15th at 12:45 BST.
2. Like and follow the OctaFX official page
3. Share this post with your friends publicly!
4. Comments are valid up to the beginning of the match (August the 15th, 12:45 BST)
5. The winner will be chosen at random from everyone who guessed the score correctly and fulfilled all the other rules of the promotion.

Read full contest rules here: Southampton Score Prediction Terms and Conditions | OctaFX

Last edited:
OctaFX offers you to take part in our special Southampton score prediction contest!

OZmwkDa.png

Guess the score of the approaching English Premier League match, where Southampton FC will face Watford, to win 2 tickets to the next Southampton home game in the English Premier League season!

1. Comment on this post on the OctaFX Official page on Facebook with your prediction for the Southampton v's Watford fixture that takes place on August the 23rd at 16:00 BST.
2. Like and follow the OctaFX official page
3. Share this post with your friends publicly!
4. Comments are valid up to the beginning of the match (August the 23rd, 16:00 BST)
5. The winner will be chosen at random from everyone who guessed the score correctly and fulfilled all the other rules of the promotion.

Read full contest rules here: Southampton Score Prediction Terms and Conditions | OctaFX

OctaFX launches Thai version of website

12.png

Dear clients from Thailand!
We are glad to announce the launch of Thai version of our website. It’s great news for our valuable Thai-speaking clients, who inspired us for this improvement. Now the whole OctaFX site is available in Thai. You can read company news, log into your personal area, receive letters from OctaFX in your native language!

Communication with clients is one of our top priorities, and we aim to understand the language you speak. Today we are proud to welcome Thai-speaking clients! OctaFX has a client-oriented vision that inspires us to excel our services and our performance. We continue adding new languages in our language portfolio. It means that the new launches are coming soon!

Stay tuned to learn more about our improvements and new features.

54djQll.png

Last edited:
10th winner of Supercharged real contest revealed!

img_01092015_123819.png

More and more participants are willing to compete for our glorious prize - brand-new Tesla Model S! While Tesla allures true car-lovers, our prize fund is much more various: Smart Fortwo and Renault Twizy are among 10 top-notch prizes. OctaFX Supercharged real contest provides traders with opportunity to win one of the first-class trophies. Our Round 10 Supercharged real contest winner are also aiming for Tesla Model S. Mr Jia Qi Guo from China - the winner of our anniversary round, has showed good results and won iPhone 6 for outstanding performance in the round. You can read the story of his success right in this feed.

I really like the Supercharged real contest! You can participate at any time, whenever it is convenient for you. At the same time, the entire competition lasts long, and I can’t wait to win the main prize! I was trading for more than 6 months during 10th Round, but it was worth it! I won iPhone 6. The key factor to success is bearing in mind about stop loss! This month was my lucky one, since my strategy worked perfectly fine. Long-line strategy in a combination with short-line was a winning one. I have experienced a spectacular gain while trading NZD/USD currency pair. But sometimes losses occur as well. I have closed the order when the price has decreased in 30%. I have been trading for 3 years and I am still mastering my skills. My biggest aim is to win Tesla, and I am going to achieve my target! My advice for traders is trade with a leverage 1:500. See you in next round, and good luck to all the participants!

We thank Mr Jia Qi Guo for sharing his success story with our traders. Our winner receives his prize - iPhone 6, which will soon reach Chine! Every trader is welcomed to take part in OctaFX Supercharged real contest and compete for our 10 top-notch prizes including Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo and Renault Twizy!

Electrify your trading with OctaFX!
54djQll.png

OctaFX welcomes new Round 42 OctaFX Champion demo contest winners!
ekKhXwn.png
We are proud to announce Round 42 OctaFX Champion demo contest winners! We are glad to share the names of our winners and divide $1000 prize fund between 4 lucky traders! These champions proved themselves to be good traders and, thus, earned our praise. For those who want to challenge themselves in our highly participated contest the next round of OctaFX Champion demo contest is open for registration.Don’t miss your chance and experience all advantages of OctaFX Champion demo contest. Now we greet our Round 38 champions, who became OctaFX Hall of Fame members:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Fadjar Tri Surjanto from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Menh Ly Kien from Vietnam
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Nor azizi bin Amdani from Malaysia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Chaidir Rahman from Indonesia is granted 100 USD

This contest is devised specifically for the traders, who want to test their own abilities and immerse into fascinating atmosphere of learning. Our prizes are real, which makes the contest even more alluring! The posts about winners who uncover their successful strategies and provide some trading tips are aimed to help newcomers to get inspired. Even experienced traders don't hesitate to participate in the competition and compete for the rewards and praises. Shortly, we will share the success stories of our 42 Round winners. We want to thank all traders for participation in this round. Registration has already started, so don’t miss your chance to explore all advantages of OctaFX Champion demo contest!

Become a Champion with OctaFX!
emAW7l9.png

Our 42 Round Champions are ready to unveil their success stories!
dG8KWPe.png
We are happy to share the success stories of our Round 42 champions. Some of their pieces of advice could be inspiring and useful for traders of different levels. Let us remind you the names of the winners:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Fadjar Tri Surjanto from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Menh Ly Kien from Vietnam
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Nor azizi bin Amdani from Malaysia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Chaidir Rahman from Indonesia is granted 100 USD

1st place – to Mr. Fadjar Tri Surjanto from Indonesia
I am very happy to become a winner in OctaFX Champion demo contest! It has boosted my confidence. I want to say thank you to OctaFX for providing such inspiring and amazing demo contests. During this round I paid close attention to charts by observing them and analyzing the price movements. Trading is challenging- no doubts! But I love challenges. Life will be boring without them. It is always lots of fun to participate in all OctaFX contests. In order to succeed, one needs patience and discipline, he needs to learn from his own mistakes and he needs to practice. So simple recipe for success that proves to work just perfect. It is important to prepare yourself for unexpected price movements, as well as learn how to be patient while openning the position. The indicator Moving Average (MA) is a very handy tool. My outstanding gain was $35,000 with 5 Open Positions. And the biggest loss was $2,550. My loss is small compared to my gain, and I am confident in my abilities. I have intensely studied forex for 12 months, however, becoming a good trader takes a very long time. As long as we pursue this business, we can achieve really great results by challenging ourselves which is always tempting.

2nd place – to Mr. Menh Ly Kien from Vietnam
I still can’t believe that I won! I feel really excited about the victory. I was very disciplined during the round- I divided my time and made schedules that worked well for me. I am planning to participate in other OctaFX contests and challenge my trading skills. I strongly believe that discipline is crucial for every trader. During this round I used candlestick pattern and long term trading. This contest was a great source of learning for me. It is hard to say how long it might take to become a good trader, but I believe that everything is possible, just you need to pursue your aim.

3rd place – to Mr. Nor azizi bin Amdani from Malaysia
It is unbelievable that I won the contest! There are so many great and skillful traders in my country and outside it. I started to trade because of my friend who told me about the contest. I became very curious about it, and thus, I engaged in this round trying my own trading skills. I really liked the competition , and I will continue trading with OctaFX. One can say that I was very lucky, but I also was very focused during the round. My strategy was using fibonacci retracement, and I primarily focused on fibo level entry only. My biggest gain was $1000 with the initial $10 capital. What is really important in trading is a target! Time is important, but not the most important thing. Be target-oriented, and you will succeed!

We would like to thank the traders for sharing their success stories, as we believe that by doing so we can build a trading community of proficient traders.We hope that these stories got you inspired! Join OctaFX Champion Demo contest to find your story in our news next month!

Be the Champion with OctaFX!
KvJJESd.png

Increase profits with a 50% bonus from OctaFX!

s040ODw.jpg

OctaFX sets the highest service level standards and maintains them, as well as constantly developing new services and promotions. Now OctaFX is offering a deposit bonus of up to 50% for every client's deposit made during 2015 for free! This promotion can increase the trading capital available for the trader on every deposit made in the trading account. In this case, the client can choose the bonus amount, which can be 10% to 50%.

Today we are offering you a 50% deposit bonus!

The Bonus:
– Applies to each deposit regardless of the amount
– Supports your margin, so you can gain even more profit with the same amount of your own funds
– Is instant when you fulfill volume requirements
– Can be withdrawn with absolutely no restrictions

What’s more, at OctaFX you can deposit and withdraw your funds with absolutely no commission charges.​

Other promotions provided by OctaFX:

- Supercharged Real Contest
- OctaFX Champion Demo Contest
- cTrader Weekly Demo Contest

Back