RESOLVED - SCAM ALERT!!! PEPPERSTONE DELETES PROFITABLE TRADES FROM MY ACCOUNT

I will be following this as well as I was looking to signup with them. I hope this was some sort of mistake.
I still don't understand how can I buy/sell on a non-market price? Is there a special option in the trading client MT4/5 or cTrader where I can assign my own price? This is VERY interesting.

Hi everybody, i can confirm that pepperstone standard account may not be real ecn... they can cancel trade like all mt4 bucketshop brokers... even this well known forex broker can delete trades on your account it is very dangerous!!!

Hello Fellow Traders,

a quick update on this issue

so because I brought Pepperstone to FPA and sent an invitation to them to join in the discussion Pepperstone admin finally sent me an email saying I should report the issue to The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).Which will help solve this issue behind closed doors.

I have been sending several emails to this same admin without any response for three good months and he could have suggested FOS a long time ago..

Pepperstone admin its been three months now since this incident happened.

I dont know why its a problem for you to join this discussion here on FPA as I believe at the FOS you will kick me with privacy clauses preventing me from informing my fellow traders about this unethical behavior you have started recently.

kindly send a rep to respond here, as many of my fellow traders and some of which are your customers are interested and also watching how this unfolds...........You should pay me the profits you deleted from my account so this issue goes away as solved.

Know that many new traders and experience traders as such are watching.

Regards,
PipCatcher

¨¨I have been sending several emails to this same admin without any response for three good months and he could have suggested FOS a long time ago..:eek:¨¨

FPA make them talk.

I thought that every broker has a chance to pay badly with their clients, they could be good with some trader and otherwise. This one is also most popular brokers with many good feed-backs few years ago, maybe another IronfX but I still want to hear the official response from Pepper.

No one can beat Ironfx ! :D

Yes Iron Forex another Big Bucket Shop!!!!!

I will be dropping latest update on Pepperstone regarding this issue soon......

What you will hear will disappoint you about Pepperstone...Kindly stay tuned

I said that because do not give back deposit is worst than delete profits or manipulate the platforms, three kinds of scam but at least I didn't hear of problems to withdraw deposit about Pepperstone.

Back