RESOLVED - SCAM ALERT!!! PEPPERSTONE DELETES PROFITABLE TRADES FROM MY ACCOUNT

I have seen another thread on FPA about pepperstone not paying someone of his profits which are in 5 digits. It is really scary that such a reputed broker is also playing games. Looks like people's faith in few of the remaining good brokers will vanish slowly and steadily.

When clients make profits from small deposits always brokers cry foul play without any evidence. Off market quotes originate from their platform so what does a trader got to do if he profits from them. Let them fix it and if a trader loses due to the so called off market quotes does the broker cancel the losing trades and returns back the money to the account?

M/s Pepperstone answer my question please

regards
Balaji

I have seen another thread on FPA about pepperstone not paying someone of his profits which are in 5 digits. It is really scary that such a reputed broker is also playing games. Looks like people's faith in few of the remaining good brokers will vanish slowly and steadily.

When clients make profits from small deposits always brokers cry foul play without any evidence. Off market quotes originate from their platform so what does a trader got to do if he profits from them. Let them fix it and if a trader loses due to the so called off market quotes does the broker cancel the losing trades and returns back the money to the account?

M/s Pepperstone answer my question please

regards
Balaji
well said Balaji Pepperstone has joined the rogues and scammers!!!

I definitely need more detail on this. Somehow I still believe that Pepperstone is a reliable broker. However, I will definitely look at the details from both sides properly to re-evaluate my position. If questions and answers goes into endless circles then I can also draw my conclusion as I am experiencing this.

so because I brought Pepperstone to FPA and sent an invitation to them to join in the discussion Pepperstone admin finally sent me an email saying I should report the issue to The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).Which will help solve this issue behind closed doors.

You can take it to the FOS, but that doesn't prevent you from deciding to take it to the FPA or Better Business Bureau first. Other ASIC brokers have been replying to complaints at the FPA. Why doesn't Pepperstone do the same?

It's a real truth that no one can deny in this world. How can we trade Forex with many 2-faces brokers out there?

Hello All,

I would like to say that Pepperstone has once again showed how different and professional it is from most brokers,
The misunderstanding between Me and Pepperstone has been resolved and hence I will like to have this case closed against Pepperstone.

I am very grateful to Pharaoh and all that commented on this thread for the genuine concern and interest you all showed about my issue.(Together we are truly like an army)

I am very grateful to have a place like FPA hence I wish the admins will contact me privately and give the directions on how to make a donation for the up keep and running of this forum.

Once again "I THANK YOU ALL"

Best Regards
Pip Catcher.

pipcatcher2, can you please give the rest of us full details regarding how Pepperstone handled and concluded your issue? This will help in my own thoughts regarding this broker.

You can take it to the FOS, but that doesn't prevent you from deciding to take it to the FPA or Better Business Bureau first. Other ASIC brokers have been replying to complaints at the FPA. Why doesn't Pepperstone do the same?

Brokers (including my bucketshop ex-broker I-See-Bucketshop) would always encourage and would love their clients to make/submit their disputes report to FOS because they (brokers) practically own the FOS whose paying members are the brokers themselves.
For ASIC regulated brokers, make your misconduct/disputes report directly to ASIC since they are the real regulator for Australian brokers whose company's registrations are subject to periodic reviews by ASIC.

Glad to know your case with Pepperstones have been resolved.

Please share how you got it resolved.

#1 Please let us know who misunderstood what? And what brought light to the matter.

#2 Another question, would you continue to trade with them?

Other traders could also learn from your answers and your persistence in getting the issue resolved.

Back