How to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost you need decide if you wish to be trader or just investor. If you are not interested in trading and feel it difficult then become investor by investing in some reputed PAMM accounts or follow professional traders. If you wish to become trader there is no shortcut and you gotta study and study.

First and foremost you need decide if you wish to be trader or just investor. If you are not interested in trading and feel it difficult then become investor by investing in some reputed PAMM accounts or follow professional traders. If you wish to become trader there is no shortcut and you gotta study and study.

By investing in a pamm account a person doesn't become a trader. If he wants to be a trader, then he needs to study about it, then start practice in a demo account to master one good strategy and finally use that strategy in his real account trading.

Another alternative is Following Demo Account Contest. So that We Can Measure How Our Expertise.

Two Things That You Get, Exercise and Gifts If you Winning Contest.

#Bad_Advice :D

By investing in a pamm account a person doesn't become a trader. If he wants to be a trader, then he needs to study about it, then start practice in a demo account to master one good strategy and finally use that strategy in his real account trading.

I guess you missed on reading the complete message or rather wrong assimilation. :)
Never mind, my words just meant the difference between the trader and investor. :)

I guess you missed on reading the complete message or rather wrong assimilation. :)
Never mind, my words just meant the difference between the trader and investor. :)

The fact is the same in whatever way me may think about it.

It is because we do have the risks in our trades no matter if we are doing trading or have invested the amount to be traded by someone else :)

It is because we do have the risks in our trades no matter if we are doing trading or have invested the amount to be traded by someone else :)

I have started my trades with my own efforts and so now it is paying me off with some income that i am getting from this business easily :D

Certainly the fact remains the same that in both scenarios we risk our money. But a trader is more mentally pressurized and also prepared for the losses or gains, whereas an investor is doing his homework to invest among the best traders.

Traders have direct involvement with the trading aspects.

Certainly the fact remains the same that in both scenarios we risk our money. But a trader is more mentally pressurized and also prepared for the losses or gains, whereas an investor is doing his homework to invest among the best traders.

Traders have direct involvement with the trading aspects.

Risk factor cannot be eliminated, even if you invest with a good trader by checking his trade history, its past, anything can happen in future, so investment or trading is side by side with risk factor.

Risk factor cannot be eliminated, even if you invest with a good trader by checking his trade history, its past, anything can happen in future, so investment or trading is side by side with risk factor.

I will agree that we tend to have many risks in our trades and the earlier we are able to control them the better it will be for us. And for this we have to learn doing our trades in such a manner that we can get success.

However it is my opinion that both are at great risks but a slightly more riskier is the investor as he has no control over the funds already invested. But a trader may certainly try to work on the risk management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back