• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FortFS.com (Fort Financial Services) (Was TradeFort.ws, One Vector Group Inc.)

General discussions of a financial company
5758938.jpg

Dear Traders!

Fort Financial Services celebrates 5 years anniversary!
Due to this pleasant event, we invite you to participate in our special promo action: Fort Financial Services «5 years anniversary»! The promotion is valid from 23.06.2015 until 24.07.2015 inclusive.

Our special promotion gives you the following privileges:

-Free deposits and withdrawals
Commission compensation on deposits and withdrawals for 5 payment systems (Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, SorexPay, SafeCharge).

-Bonus of 5 USD for every 5 lots traded
For every 5 standard lots traded, the account is credited with a bonus of 5 USD or equivalent in other currencies. For every 5 cent lots traded, the account is credited with a bonus of 5 USD cents or equivalent in other currencies.
The Bonus is free to withdraw or to trade!

Conditions for Bonus crediting

REBATE 100% for the first 5 trades

Conditions

*The company reserves an exclusive right to cancel all previously accrued bonuses, REBATE and compensations without notice in case of any attempt to manipulate the terms of the promo action, as well as in the case of suspicion of registering multiple accounts by one client or of the activity with no apparent economic and commercial sense on a number of accounts (exclusively for the purpose to receive the offered bonuses). The company reserves the right to change the conditions of the given promo action. All compensations and bonuses are governed by the regulation of conducting incentive promo actions.

Fort Financial Services

UNFAIR BROKER

FS fort cancel $ 15 no deposit bonus and profit that I made, the reasons which could not be proved by the Fort FS, the dealing department of Fort FS accused me have made multi registration because I use dynamic IP address and google DNS, I use dynamic IP address and DNS google because in my country many foreign broker has been blocked due to competition with local brokers in Indonesia, so I use dynamic IP address and DNS google to pass, but the dealing department of Fort FS still accused me without them can prove, I told them about this and they don't care about my problem about the IP address

UNFAIR BROKER

FS fort cancel $ 15 no deposit bonus and profit that I made, the reasons which could not be proved by the Fort FS, the dealing department of Fort FS accused me have made multi registration because I use dynamic IP address and google DNS, I use dynamic IP address and DNS google because in my country many foreign broker has been blocked due to competition with local brokers in Indonesia, so I use dynamic IP address and DNS google to pass, but the dealing department of Fort FS still accused me without them can prove, I told them about this and they don't care about my problem about the IP address

Dear Client!
You have violated Welcome Bonus term number 9. Our risk management department checked the activity on your account and detected that you registered 6 accounts on 6 different names. Trading on the mentioned accounts has been proceeded using the same mobile device.
Please note:
In the case of fraudulent activities (such as a bonus to one client for several accounts), the company reserves the right to cancel the account(s), the bonus amount, and the profit gained under it without notice.
https://www.fortfs.com/conditions/bonuses/welcome

Celebration of Independence Day in the United States

Dear Traders!
Due to the celebration of Independence Day in the United States there will be the following changes in the timetable of futures exchanges*:

According to Chicago time (UTC-5)

Index futures:
Thursday, July 2 12:15 - early closing session
Friday, July 3 - trading is closed
Sunday, July 5 - normal session opening

Treasury futures and currency futures products:
Thursday, July 2 - normal session closing
Sunday, July 5 - trading resumes at 17:00

Energy, metals (NYMEX / COMEX):
Thursday, July 2 - normal session closing
Sunday, July 5 - trading resumes at 17:00

Agricultural futures (CBOT):
Thursday, 2 July - early closing session at 12:00
Monday, July 6 - the opening session on Monday at 08:30 for cereals,
Monday, July 6 - the opening session on Monday for Livestock Production at 09:00

ICE (softs)
Thursday, July 2 - the usual closing time
Monday, July 6 - the usual schedule of trading

ICE (index futures):
Thursday, 2 July - early closing at 12:15
Monday, July 6 normal trading schedule

ICE (currency and DX):
Thursday, 2 July - early closing at 12:00
Friday, 3 July - early closing at 12:00
Monday, July 6 normal trading schedule

FOREX, EUREX, LIFFE, MATIF, ICE Europe - the usual schedule, trading is available.

During these days all Company’s Departments operate as usually without any changes.

*The schedule may change depending on the banks and contractors

7643276.jpg

Dear traders!

We would like to remind you that our promo action, dedicated to 5 years anniversary, is coming to the end!

Many of our clients have already taken the opportunity to earn an additional profit.
You can still take advantage of it!

The promo action ends on 24.07.2015 (inclusively).

You can learn more about the terms and conditions on the official website of Fort Financial Services website.

Dear traders!

We are happy to announce that international regulated broker Fort Financial Services and AS Expo Bank (the oldest bank in Latvia, Europe) made agreement that starting from 12 August 2015:

All deposits and withdrawals via bank transfers are free for our clients!

logo_lv_v1.gif

*Founded in 1991, AS Expobank (the Bank) is one of the oldest banks in Latvia
2011-Deutsche Bank’s 2010 USD Straight-Through Processing (STP) Excellence Award.
2010- Deutsche Bank for the exceptional quality of USD and EUR payment messages
2009- „Deutsche Bank‘s 2009 Straight – Through Processing (STP) Excellence Award”.

Good luck in trading!

fasapay_logo.png

New payment system Fasapay

Dear traders and partners!

We are pleased to inform you that the international payment system FasaPay is available now for depositing and withdrawing funds. The commission for Deposits and Withdrawals is 0%.

Good luck in trading!

H2D7gfl3kp.jpg

Dear Traders!

Internationally licensed broker Fort Financial Services would like to inform you that
07.09.2015 a unique promo action, aimed to help our clients to get extra profit will start!

All the terms and conditions of this promo action will be available soon on our official website and in our threads on forums.

Follow the company’s news!

XJoGHZ6e8M.jpg

Dear Traders and Partners!

Starting from the 7th of September until the 9th of October Fort Financial Services starts a new promo action "Ride a Wave".
During the promo action for each profitable or non-profitable position an additional percent of the profit or loss will be credited to your account.

You can learn more about the accruals in the Table.

The rewards received for your trading can be withdrawn at any time without limitations.

At the end of the promo action “Ride a Wave” your accounts will participate in a Lucky Draw!!!
By the method of a random selection, the 5 trading accounts will be chosen regardless of the deposited amount and the profit amount. For these lucky accounts, the rewards amount resulting from your trading will be doubled (please read carefully the terms and conditions of the promo action). These funds may be immediately withdrawn with no restrictions.

You can learn more about terms and conditions of promo action on the official website of the international broker Fort Financial Services.

Catch your lucky wave with Fort Financial Services!

Dear clients and partners!

Fort Financial Services is happy to announce that the innovative investment system S.T.A.R. is available now for all clients!
S.T.A.R. service is the advanced analogue of well known PAMM accounts. S.T.A.R. has been designed by our experts to provide the most favorable conditions for both investors and managers.
The main advantages of S.T.A.R. investment platform are:
- Innovative mechanism to control and limit the possible losses for investors. Investor has stable protection of his capital and unlimited capacity to receive profits.
- The unique automatic equity balancing system for fund managers.
- Diversification of investments

We continue to elaborate additional technologies that will be introduced soon and will emphasize the uniqueness of S.T.A.R. investment services.

Investment Service S.T.A.R. (Short Term Assets Revenue) is the advanced analogue of PAMM platform that allows investors to choose the best fund manager from the S.T.A.R. ranking and to invest capitals into a S.T.A.R. account operated by a particular fund manager. The fund manager can handle the funds of different investors within a S.T.A.R. account to make profits and to receive his share of profits at the end of investment period according to the terms and conditions of the S.T.A.R. account.

Happy trading!

Back