GUILTY Case# 2015-076 | patiencevirtue vs Trade-24.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Trade-24.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 59 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe how easy it is these days to create such so called companies, in which their sole product is lying to take people's money away.

Just to let everyone know, though:
I fought, but I have received my money. I even got them to convert my bonus money into withdrawal, and I successfully withdrew it. There are some people there that care that you make money. I do believe that there are people there that want to you lose money, as well. They are just run inefficiently. They have big potential, but need to fix some of their problems before I would recommend getting involved. I already entrusted too many friends in their hands, and I have real remorse. Amazing potential, not such great follow-through.

Considering their blatant lack of response and clear demand them disappear tactic, I say guilty.

Sorry

It means they formed a corporation in on an island.

I am really sorry, i cant decide wheather this company is guilty or not i have never worked with them ,i have only worked with ubinary , but the case is the same ,withdraw they cant do it they start wasting time so on and so on, eventually you wont do anything to your account just send a n email every 2 weeks to tell them to send you back your money , or worse you decide to lose your account because you give up that you will get back the money one day.

I am really sorry, i cant decide wheather this company is guilty or not i have never worked with them ,i have only worked with ubinary , but the case is the same ,withdraw they cant do it they start wasting time so on and so on, eventually you wont do anything to your account just send a n email every 2 weeks to tell them to send you back your money , or worse you decide to lose your account because you give up that you will get back the money one day.

In some way, withdrawing money is like people kidnapping. The first period of time is the most critical, if you won't get your money by then so there is a really low chance that you will ever see it.

I'm a member of trade-24 since 4 weeks ago and so far i'm satisfied with them.

However i didn't withdrawn my profit yet (and i don't plan to make a withdrawal anytime soon) so i can't say if it's a scam or not. But i guess with all the members who've joined this broker, there are only few complaints so far, maybe there's a reason for that? I don't draw too fast conclusions, i just analyse.

This thread is dormant since more than a month, so keep us updated as soon as you can. :)

OK, I made a withdrawal today but a small amount (200€) via wire transfer. I'll let you know if / when i get paid. Normally they say 3-5 business days.

I made a withdrawal request on tuesday 25 August and till now i didn't receive my money. Normally it takes 7 business days max. before they proceed the withdrawal and today is 8 business days for me. I tried to contact the financial department this friday but nobody was working there. The operator told me to call on sunday morning (GMT) which is not a common day for working. Anyhow, I'll keep you in touch if there's any progress.

Back