Binary Options - What are they and how do they work?

IG Markets are the ones behind Nadex in America, Nadex is regulated by the CTFC in America and are an exchange and not a broker. Unfortunately if you live outside The US Canada and Mexico you are not eligible to trade on the Nadex exchange. But IG Markets offer binaries out of England, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing because I haven't researched them over seas and I'm not going to either but heres their link if you are interested.

Binary Trading | Day Trading | Binaries | IG UK

I found this little tidbit on their site about Binary trading.................
Binary regulation

You should note that binary bets are not subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. In respect of binary bets, IG Index Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Reference number 2628.

With binary options, things are quite different. Trading strategies are very limited. It's not like in the case of options where you can write a call or put and buy the other at the same time. Therefore, no butterfly, Strangle, Straddle etc strategies. My question, which are some of the most common/best binary option trading strategies? I have read a few blogs but still, nothing close to vanilla options etc. You get my point.

The best strategy would be to avoid binary options. Go to a well-regulated forex broker or vanilla options broker instead.

The best strategy would be to avoid binary options. Go to a well-regulated forex broker or vanilla options broker instead.

I did binary options once. It was easy, no complications, no major trading strategies/technical analysis in play. However, I lost everything, never looked back. i have found some comfort in Forex and Vanilla options. The only challenge is that I had to learn the hard way. from basics to advanced trading strategies and it was worth it. So yes, I would rather do Forex and Vanilla options than Binary options. I think traders need to understand the differences between each of these and risks and rewards as well.

Binary options is win/lose game. It is the ideal bridge between trading and gambling. Personally I wouldn't advise anyone to trade binary options for now, unless you first do a thorough background checks on your preferred binary options broker.

However, the beauty about binary options is that you are in full control of your risk. You know exactly how much you expect to lose in a trade should your prediction expire out of the money, as well as the possible payout. So I guess it sounds simple and straight forward than Forex, but all in all, more dangerous because of the players (brokers, signal providers etc mostly scams) in the market.

Binary options is win/lose game. It is the ideal bridge between trading and gambling. Personally I wouldn't advise anyone to trade binary options for now, unless you first do a thorough background checks on your preferred binary options broker.

However, the beauty about binary options is that you are in full control of your risk. You know exactly how much you expect to lose in a trade should your prediction expire out of the money, as well as the possible payout. So I guess it sounds simple and straight forward than Forex, but all in all, more dangerous because of the players (brokers, signal providers etc mostly scams) in the market.

Once again Nadex seems to be the only legitimate binary exchange out there but one has to live in Canada The US or Mexico to be eligible to trade on their exchange.
As far as binary trading itself being like gambling gos only if the trader themselves are unskilled at trading and take entries without knowledge of trading would I consider it gambling. In which case the same trader trying to trade spot would fair the same and would be gambling their money away.

There are advantages to both types of trading (spot and binary) but as a trader the most important thing is to develop knowledge of the market and a trading plan that works and then one can decide which type of trading offers the best opportunities for their trading style and account size and so on.

лично я учился работать на рынке с помощью бинарных опционов. тренировался на тренажерах, а потом уже перешел к классической торговле валютными парами.

hello , i'm interested in binary options , i dont have any experience , but i trade on currencies and cfds on MT4 , can you recommend any website for training or any extra information , thanks in advance

Back