Demo trading for 6 months

It's based on how well you learn new things, perceive new information and how do you make it work in the long term. Different people different learning speed.

It's based on how well you learn new things, perceive new information and how do you make it work in the long term. Different people different learning speed.

You are right, if a trader is getting better month after month in demo trading, then why should he carry on trading in a demo. A person can himself decide best when he is ready to start trading in his real account.

Demo is something you can do for ever. There is no limit in doing demo trading. You can parallel trade in your demo account as well in your real account with same capita, same technique and can check you attitude towards both accounts and progress as well.

This will give you a great result as to how you act towards those two accounts and what you get in return if you trade without emotions in your demo account.

Demo is something you can do for ever. There is no limit in doing demo trading. You can parallel trade in your demo account as well in your real account with same capita, same technique and can check you attitude towards both accounts and progress as well.

This will give you a great result as to how you act towards those two accounts and what you get in return if you trade without emotions in your demo account.

It is right that you can trade in demo account forever but you should realize that demo account which is used forever is not usage for learning but it is used for testing new strategy. If you're making preparation in determine trading plan, then you could use demo account for several months only, I suggested to trial and error trading plan for about 2-3 months to make sure its effectiveness. So, trading in demo account only for 6 months are too long for me.

6 months or more, you need to have a grip on your trading skills before you start trading in your real account. Don't aim for a fix number of months you want to spend in a demo account but try to improve yourself in a demo account.

6 months or more, you need to have a grip on your trading skills before you start trading in your real account. Don't aim for a fix number of months you want to spend in a demo account but try to improve yourself in a demo account.

Yes this is true the more time we will be doing Demo trading the better it is going to be for us. And we have to understand this and make sure that we can benefit from such types of trades.

Yes, different traders would be different time which is needed for mastering about forex and demo account is good account as starting point to learn about how to trade well. There is no fixed rule about how much time which is needed to become expert traders because trading is not about time only but you must understand the risk and how to manage it well with your own experience.

I think 6 months is a bit too excessive. One month should be just fine to see if it works for you
Trader can do a demo trading for a considerable time. I do not think it will be the same for every trader, so they can adjust. Six months would be enough to be able to determine the movement of the market. I suggest that you focus on one pair only, for example GBPUSD.

I think 6 months is a bit too excessive. One month should be just fine to see if it works for you
i agree with baxy9999, a traders can do demo trading for whatever time he wants like its for practice to build up your trading skills and moreover, you get hell lot of knowledge. it depends on him for what time frame demo trading suits him, if he feels like his strategies are working he can switch to real trading whenever he wants.

Back