Create your own trading strategy

in my view just start with a decent and slow pace no rush for the big profit .. and focus on learning new art of interpreting graphs

It will be great if there is trader who can create his own strategy personally but in mostly conditions, traders are using other trader's strategy and then implement it with some adjustment with current style of trading so it will become your own strategy so it's not completely new strategy but it's only strategy with some additional which is necessary.

All of us get knowledge read articles but are different in approach what we learn from all of them . It is good idea to trade in forex market see what is suitable for you for your investment and mentality .If you want trade in currency develop strategy according to it. Some are good in metal trading they work on it. Our own strategy results good than copy others strategy.

All of us get knowledge read articles but are different in approach what we learn from all of them . It is good idea to trade in forex market see what is suitable for you for your investment and mentality .If you want trade in currency develop strategy according to it. Some are good in metal trading they work on it. Our own strategy results good than copy others strategy.

My trading strategy is such that i have to make the best use of my trading resources so that i can get a good income with my trades easily :)

Hi guys!
What are the main steps for creating a trading strategy? I'm willing to trade using my own strategy, but have no idea how to create it..
Trader can make a trading strategy for himself. Of course by step from the beginning, that must study the history of forex. By knowing the basics of it, then the newbie trader can build a strategy. Next live refined in order to expert.

My trading strategy is such that i have to make the best use of my trading resources so that i can get a good income with my trades easily :)

Don't hope to gain easy income from trading because you should spend time to find out proper trading plan to gain consistent profit. There is no easy way to gain consistent profit because traders need to maximize profit and minimize loss to gain consistent profit. It can't be done in short time and you need to spend time to do a lot of practices to find out proper trading plan which can give consistent profit.

The key principle of any Forex trading strategy is to keep trading simple. I am against over complicating trading. Because the simpler your strategy is, the more effective you will be as a trader.

The key principle of any Forex trading strategy is to keep trading simple. I am against over complicating trading. Because the simpler your strategy is, the more effective you will be as a trader.

True. And you won't get "paralysed by overanalysis" if you have conflicting indicators.

There is no restriction in using, creating any type of strategy, the world of trading is yours to experiment. So keep on doing experiments until you develop your own working strategy.

For those with money and wish for a decent returns on their investments, first and foremost decide on how much money you want from your investment.

For example, if your target is USD5,000 profit per month, then invest USD50,000 in a trading account but also have on standby another USD25,000 for emergency immediate funds replenishment in event you made some major mistakes in your trades.

Ten(10%) monthly returns should be relatively easy to accomplish...just USD230 per trading day (around 22 trading days in a month)....and stress-free too because you will or should not be over-trading your account.
In fact, if you are patience and did your market research well, you can even make USD230 in just one single trade.

Back