• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FBS.com (Forex Brokerage Services)

General discussions of a financial company
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
To FBS : Do you have the intention to solve the issue or not ?

I open an account no 362525 ( magdy hosni andel fattah soliman ) with FBS and made a deposit by neteller 1230$ in 13-08-2014 I made profits and requested a refund and they deducted the 60%bonus then i continue trading without bonus .
in this time my friend was log into another account from my computer to negotiate his trades with me
in 27-08-2014 i was in a eur/usd long position while suddenly FBS dealer closed all my profited open positions on eur/usd wit p/l 300$ then they removed all my previous profits 1563$ and my account goes 0.00 ( zero ) .
I sent an email asking for the issue they told the following :
"Should a client log in a trading platform with a bonus trading account on the same device that has been used for trading on bonus accounts of other clients, and at the same time profit from trading on any of these account is detected, the company has the right to consider this as a major violation of the promotion conditions "
please help me get my balance back from this russian forex mafia !

To FBS : Do you have the intention to solve the issue or not ?

I open an account no 362525 ( magdy hosni andel fattah soliman ) with FBS and made a deposit by neteller 1230$ in 13-08-2014 I made profits and requested a refund and they deducted the 60%bonus then i continue trading without bonus .
in this time my friend was log into another account from my computer to negotiate his trades with me
in 27-08-2014 i was in a eur/usd long position while suddenly FBS dealer closed all my profited open positions on eur/usd wit p/l 300$ then they removed all my previous profits 1563$ and my account goes 0.00 ( zero ) .
I sent an email asking for the issue they told the following :
"Should a client log in a trading platform with a bonus trading account on the same device that has been used for trading on bonus accounts of other clients, and at the same time profit from trading on any of these account is detected, the company has the right to consider this as a major violation of the promotion conditions "
please help me get my balance back from this russian forex mafia !

Did you submitted your complaint at Forum:
Scam Alerts Folder
and posted review at FBS.com (Finance Brokerage Services) Review ?

The rules of the 60% Bonus are strict and obligatory. They are equal to every participant. And the cheating here may be revealed not only in suspicious trading activity, but in other different factors, because it is strictly forbidden to one trader to receive more than one bonus. That is why we have such a condition saying: Should a client log in a trading platform with a bonus trading account on the same device that has been used for trading on bonus accounts of other clients, and at the same time profit from trading on any of these account is detected, the company has the right to consider this as a major violation of the promotion conditions (Bonus cannot be credited again in case since the last bonus crediting there is some profit received from trading) and to close currently open orders, remove bonus and all the profit completely as well as close client's trading account and dissolve an agreement with him/her unilaterally. Initial deposit in such a case will be returned to the client's personal bank account.

8e0b4eaf92fe056657ca0dc1c1d54f76.png

You can see from the screenshot that there were several logs into one computer from different bonus accounts: 362525, 343162, 357319. And this is considered as a major violation of the promotion rules, because this trader received several bonuses to different accounts with different names. After he withdrawed all the profit from one account, he opened the other account for different name and received the bonus again, which was strictly forbidden by the bonus conditions.

What I am trying to say is that this trader is lying to us by saying that this was just a negotiation of his friend’s trades, (my friend was log into another account from my computer to negotiate his trades with me)... First of all, according to the documents attached, your friend is a woman, you’ve probably forgotten it.

Secondly, there were not only intersections of the logs in, these two accounts (362525, 343162) have the same telephone number registered.

This trader also has another trading account at FBS: 321222. This account, by the way, has a perfect coincidence by a codeword and address with 343162 trading account.

Dear magdysoliman, we understand that this bonus was very attractive and a perfect chance to implement your fraudulent plan. But such an activity is strictly forbidden by the bonus conditions.

FBS company received new prestigious award at the end of 2014!

star.jpg

We are glad to tell you that a festive event took place in Sultan Hotel Jakarta (Jakarta, Indonesia) on November 28, 2014: Indonesia Corporate Platinum Achievement 2014 - 2015. Over 250 people attended the ceremony, and, in a festive atmosphere, FBS company received the “Leader in providing high-quality services in Indonesia” award. This is a great joy for FBS team! The new prestigious award is a tangible evidence that FBS services have been truly appreciated by the Indonesian people.

The event was a great success, numerous organizations from across Indonesia took part in it. FBS was the only foreign company to receive this important award! We are very proud that customer services, FBS bonuses and special offers, services of funds deposit and withdrawal have been so highly recognized by the Indonesian clients.

The document of award granting was signed by two country’s ministers – Coordinating Economic Minister of the Republic of Indonesia Mr DR. Sofyan A. Djalil, М., MALD and Coordinating Minister for Human Development and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia Ms Puan Maharani. This proves that FBS company has been recognized on the highest level in Indonesia. We are endlessly thankful to all our clients and we sincerely believe that this award is a telltale sign that work with FBS will bring thriving and success to the Indonesian people and to all our clients.

01.jpg

Registration in “FBS Pro” contest has started!

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro”contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.

You can register in the contest here.

Contest period: 27.01.2015 - 27.02.2015

fbs_pro_.jpg

FBS company awarded as “World best partnership program on Forex 2014”

We are glad to inform you that FBS has received a prestigious award “World best partnership program on Forex 2014” which was granted to the company after an open vote at MasterForex-V Expo.

The deserved award for the best partnership program was presented to FBS for the second time: last year, the company received the cup “Best partnership program on Forex 2013”. The new 2014 award proves again that FBS has been acknowledged worldwide.

This time, FBS got the award for its brand new well-refined offer for partners – ultimately simple, transparent, and beneficial. FBS revised program has gathered a ton of positive feedback at once and got to top among leading brokers.

Clients and partners of Forex companies, as well as market experts highly appreciated FBS partnership offer for its total honesty and openness to everyone! One could only dream about it before – maximal commission, fast withdrawal process, no restrictions by the company. Working and earing has never been so easy and convenient!

The “World best partnership program on Forex 2014” cup is a fully justified result of everyday work, constant presentation of new projects and innovations for the benefit of the company’s clients and partners. FBS is always on your side!

686_partner_eng.jpg

I'm a newbie and i know FBS that i can believe it and is the trustly broker..It give trader many advantages..

may some honest member update here as i just start with fbs and did not deposit yet
this broker good or bad?

Back