Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I would suggest in the future post a link to your post in a completely different forum to avoid confusion.

I am quite on topic here and not slinging libel accusations towards FPA. What I'm doning is pointing to facts and not speculation as pharaoh is doing in here.

You have serious investors who have invested their hard earned money in a company that has provided answers to their clients questions. Pharaoh is not even a client of Exential and in my opinion is trying to cause unnecessary doubt in people's minds without proper proof.

If you want to know exactly what the company is, I suggest you contact them personally instead of hiding behind your computer with your false sense of superiority and stop throwing out challenges. Get proof yourself and report on facts and not speculation.

Re-read your own post to find the thread with the link. You posted this...

moneymakergroup.com/Forexpeacearmy-Scam-Warni-t193018.html&p=4794818

If you click on page 2 of that thread, you will see a post I wrote...

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Forexpeacearmy-Scam-Warni-t193018.html&st=15

If you find me trying to keep this thread on topic not to your taste, I suggest you try moderating a forum where people find posting links to libel to be a valid way to attack the motivations of the site and its senior members.

This thread is about Exential. If you want to have an anti-FPA conspiracy as a topic. open a new thread.

You seem more that willing to make totally unfounded allegations of me having dark motives. I see I should refer you to the answer I gave to Donatelo. It was right above where you started your accusations, so I wonder why you missed it. Rather than risk having you not be able to find it, and since the questions I state in it apply equally to you anyway, I'll repeat it here:

I think you need to read my writings more widely. I do state that there are many scams. I also clearly state that anything that matches all the warning signs of a Ponzi are a bad place to "invest". Any Ponzi that's going to last for more than a few months will go to great efforts to keep clients happy - so they'll invest more and tell others what a great deal it is.

Instead, I tell people to learn how to trade for themselves - either to really do such trading or to be able to evaluate the trades of others, be they managed, signals, or other methods.

My "hidden" agenda is:

1. To protect the innocent and to help educate them.
2. To wreck the day of financial scams.

If I can save even one person from losing their house and/or life savings when Exential finally collapses or is shut down, I'll have done the right thing. If I remain silent in the face of such obvious Ponzi warning signs and found out that someone lost it all because of my silence, what kind of person would that make me?

Is your agenda to silence anyone who might question something that could wipe out the financial lives of investors? Do you really think that each and ever person only invests what they can afford to lose? Are you the kind of person who blames the victims when they get ripped off? Do you honestly believe I should have remained silent on MyTIRN, CRE Capital, and Secure Investment?

My "hidden" agenda is:

Your hidden agenda is to protect innocent???? Do you think all the members of exential is innocent and they will give 20,000$ without any effort or they will not ask about the risk of this forex business. How innocent are they?

Exential has had many opportunities to come here and give me the slightest reason to give them the benefit of the doubt. I'd prefer to protect individual people from being scammed than to ignore so many major warning flags. In the incredibly unlikely event that Exential is for real, all I've done is to convince some people to hold back while awaiting proof that they can do what they claim.

I see you skipped answering some of my questions. Allow me to restate them for you:

If I can save even one person from losing their house and/or life savings when Exential finally collapses or is shut down, I'll have done the right thing. If I remain silent in the face of such obvious Ponzi warning signs and found out that someone lost it all because of my silence, what kind of person would that make me?

Is your agenda to silence anyone who might question something that could wipe out the financial lives of investors? Do you really think that each and ever person only invests what they can afford to lose? Are you the kind of person who blames the victims when they get ripped off? Do you honestly believe I should have remained silent on MyTIRN, CRE Capital, and Secure Investment?

You have serious investors who have invested their hard earned money in a company that has provided answers to their clients questions. Pharaoh is not even a client of Exential and in my opinion is trying to cause unnecessary doubt in people's minds without proper proof

Have you tried asking them how their audited financials look like? Have you tried asking why it takes more than 3 weeks to withdraw your money despite their claim that the money is kept in accounts maintained for specific clients? I checked with another local forex management company and they told me that it should only take less than a week to maximum process withdrawals. Pharaoh is not a client of Exential, and that's why his points hold weight. He isn't drunk with the promise of monthly profits, unlike us who are/were invested so he will have impartial views. It is easier to think outside the box if you are outside the box.

My "hidden" agenda is:

Your hidden agenda is to protect innocent???? Do you think all the members of exential is innocent and they will give 20,000$ without any effort or they will not ask about the risk of this forex business. How innocent are they?

I am currently invested in exential and so are several of my friends. I can testify that not all invested are innocent. In my small sample size, many know that Exential is probably a scam, but want to cash-in on the innocent people who are joining and will still join in the future. Some are just plain greedy but ignorant (bad combination), they only listen to arguments that they want to hear. Then there are a few of us who are now in the process pulling our investments out after realizing that staying invested in a possible Ponzi is wrong.

My personal fantasy would be that all investors in a Ponzi get carefully interrogated after it's over. The ones who clearly knew it was a scam should have both their initial investment and any profits confiscated to help reimburse anyone who didn't have the knowledge to realize something was wrong. For the more severe cases, prison time and fines as an active accomplice to a crime would also be appropriate.

My personal fantasy would be that all investors in a Ponzi get carefully interrogated after it's over. The ones who clearly knew it was a scam should have both their initial investment and any profits confiscated to help reimburse anyone who didn't have the knowledge to realize something was wrong. For the more severe cases, prison time and fines as an active accomplice to a crime would also be appropriate.

You're an idiot.

AsstModerator Note: Members are free to disagree with one another. Members are not free to behave in an uncivilized fashion. Fxdxb has been banned.

I'm personally appalled that anyone would believe punishing those who assist criminal Ponzi schemes for personal gain is a bad idea.

Hi everyone.

New here, did my research before investing with Exential, I invested in May 2015.

I have withdrawn my profits every month since then. The same have been paid on the dot to my bank account (i.e. within 20 days from request), for the months of june, july and august. However my latest withdrawal request submitted on the 1st of September has not being paid out yet (company has obligation to process the same within 15 working days).

With all due respect please spare me the 'I told you so' .. 'it's a Ponzi scheme' etc..

Is there any real Exential investor reading this who is experiencing the same?

Thank you.

Hi Rob,

As another investor with Exential since March 2015, I can tell you that you so far I am very am a very happy customer and you dont need to worry about those "I told you so" comments.

I have been been paid all my amounts since I joined, including September. However, I called relationship manager and he let me know that my September Payment was paid late due to the fact that they were closed 23-26 due to Eid Holidays. I was payed on the 30th SEPT.

I sure if you contact you relationship manger they will be able to answer you queries but I'm sure it will be paid to your account either today or tomorrow.

If you have any questions please feel free to inbox me.

NOTE: To all those who have invested or are thinking of investing with Exential - BE wary of listening to the naysayers / special interests and negative "so called Forex experts".
Many of them would love to see Exential fail not because they are good samaritans but because of there own selfish interests.
Maybe these people have invested or own rival products or they have been unable or to scared to invest with them so they want to justify to everyone that they made the "right" decision.

Regardless, the best approach is to just ignore the negative trolls and way up your own "risk vs reward" profile.
No investments are without some level of calculated risk, whether its gold, stocks, property or Forex!

Back