Best currency pairs to trade in Forex

jpy crosses are good to trade on if you are experience and have good equity. They can be easily scalped to get some quick pips.

Yeah, that's true Jeppy is good for newbies because it always featured with nice swings&frequent trends. But recently after trading for 2 years I switched my focus to exotic pairs such as EUR/TRY, USD/RUB, Hotforex has quite tight spreads on them, around 10 copecks for USD/RUB (Russian cents) so I think it's a good opportunity to profit from RUB highly correlated with oil.

There is no best currency pairs in trading because some traders could think it differently. But generally, traders will trade with major pairs or trade with pairs which contain of currency that usually used in trading, such as : USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, JPY, CHF, CAD, and NZD as combination for currency pairs. Those currency are commonly used by traders so I think you could choose one or more currency pairs as combination. If me, I prefer to use EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, and GBP/USD for trading.

Many people say EUR is best pair. I like GBP for trading . Every trader had its own choice and trading practice on any pair .He can make profit in it by understanding its movement, trend and using proper risk . May be one pair is god for any one and bad for another trader.

Many people say EUR is best pair. I like GBP for trading . Every trader had its own choice and trading practice on any pair .He can make profit in it by understanding its movement, trend and using proper risk . May be one pair is god for any one and bad for another trader.
I also frequent trading in GBPUSD pair, as it is quite interesting. If you like this pair, you should listen to the news from the uk and us. So it will be better able to guide trading.

If you like EUR and GBP, you can always trade EURGBP.

It is possible to trade with EUR/USD or GBP/USD too beside you can trade with EUR/GBP because EUR/USD and GBP/USD are major pairs so it will be easier for you to get more information about those pairs (EUR/USD and GBP/USD) and there are more strategies which are using those pairs in trading.

I also frequent trading in GBPUSD pair, as it is quite interesting. If you like this pair, you should listen to the news from the uk and us. So it will be better able to guide trading.

I believe all the majors are good for trading, but I prefer not to trade USDCHF or USDCAD. 95% of the movement are actually opposite from EURUSD, but you have to pay more spreads on them and 50% movement of EURUSD. Cable is an interesting pair to trade, but due to their noise, you must know how to handle the noisy cable.

EURUSD or any EUR pair is best pair due to EUR and USD are the largest currencies. Take notice on both of them next time when you are trading. If both of them fully ranging, you can hardly find other pairs to move. This is the power of "CORRELATION".

Back