• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Hotforex 9 issues and scam with false info false promises and threaten me

I am having an issue with a company
You talked with Support regarding this?

What they answered to you?
thats my clints comssion page, which been stolen by hotforex and they got all daily comssion now!!!!!!

Attachments

• Forex Brokers   Hotforex   Homepage.jpeg
    Forex Brokers Hotforex Homepage.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
i am forex with hotforex.com >>> i will sent the url of your issue to support department and all possible way
really it is disastrous ,,we have to think stop dealing with them

• Year since: 2010
  • Headquarters: Port Luis, Republic of Mauritius
  • Company registration: HF Markets Ltd., Company No.: 094286/GBL, Republic of Mauritius
  • Regulation: Regulation not confirmed. Not found in the FSC Mauritius registry with license #C110008214.

Quite frankly, under the circumstances, the only thing you can do is to post your issues to warn other traders to stay away from this unregulated broker because, unless the broker still intend to carry on under their present company name, this broker will try not to pay out any significant amount of money.

• Year since: 2010
  • Headquarters: Port Luis, Republic of Mauritius
  • Company registration: HF Markets Ltd., Company No.: 094286/GBL, Republic of Mauritius
  • Regulation: Regulation not confirmed. Not found in the FSC Mauritius registry with license #C110008214.

Quite frankly, under the circumstances, the only thing you can do is to post your issues to warn other traders to stay away from this unregulated broker because, unless the broker still intend to carry on under their present company name, this broker will try not to pay out any significant amount of money.
ty for the headsup mate, also we can make offical unregulated broker thread? i warned them severl time to pay me back but i guess they thinking of runing away!! they even fund me with smalll amount to an expired cc!!! as screenshot!! also i provided screenshot of my living traders afility webpage ( which they stole it and taking my daily comssion from it)) meaning 300 usd per 20 days

Attachments

• Forex Brokers   Hotforex   Homepage.jpeg
    Forex Brokers Hotforex Homepage.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1
i am forex with hotforex.com >>> i will sent the url of your issue to support department and all possible way
really it is disastrous ,,we have to think stop dealing with them
thanks you mate, also please be carfull from the soicla aacxounts and the pamm scam system, they will make u stop out when you reach the top!!!! look at my name at rank one,, rafat darwish

Attachments

• HotForex Traders Awards.jpeg
    HotForex Traders Awards.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 1
Did you send any messages for them to join this thread? What did they answer?
No replay, and last replay from them was they terminate my acount and partership acount!!
and the acount maneger who invited me ( basel herak) is dissapear and i am totaly Disappointed and still thinking how he get my phone nomber first place!!

Attachments

• download (23).png
    download (23).png
    391.6 KB · Views: 1
guess hotforex don't care about any thread any more, or they never look at the negative side on their skills and how they treat thir loyal customers!!

Back