How to increase your success rate

Screen time with real trading is extremely important in increasing your success rate in forex trading. You need to have real experience and that you can only have when you trade in your real account.
Indeed. Experience is the key to success in addition to improving your knowledge.

The more you study, the more dedication, the more motivation, the bigger is your reward possibility

The more you study, the more dedication, the more motivation, the bigger is your reward possibility

We have to know about the new and emerging trends in the Forex markets because only when we come to know about the we can use them in our trades :)

Hi Thanks for the sharing informative book here. I must go to read this book and hope this could help me.

Thank you very much.

Screen time, backtesting, is very important, even though past results is not a guarantee of future performance, by backtesting, manually, you get the feeling of the market.

There is only one way to increase your success rate as a forex trader - Practice. No matter how skilled you are, you can not improve your success if you relax with no practise. Study the market and practise risk management. Learn from your mistakes

I have downloaded your ebook. The book seems to be useful. But when I am following the link in the book, I am getting message - link is incorrect. go to the product page.

Why so?

Back