• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Trade2FI.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hallo Lazy Traders!
Dear Trade2 FI !

I joined you about one year ago. You turned my balance from 1.000 USD into 2.518 in 12 month.

THANK YOU!!! Great job. No Bank or other can did this for me so far.

But it was a little quiet the last months. Very less trading. What is wrong?

I wish you the best and hope you will raise your performce as last year.

Hi Trade2Fi,

I'm a big fan of yours. I sent an email to your support team, I hope you could help me about my inquiries. Thank you in advance!

Hi Trade2Fi,

I'm a big fan of yours. I sent an email to your support team, I hope you could help me about my inquiries. Thank you in advance!

Hi Jay,

Sorry that we are on holiday vocation, and will be back on Jan 11.

Thanks for understanding,

And happy new year.

Regards,

Yao

after being a member for over a year i'm quite disappointed with the open trades and current drawdown at 60%. it's meant to be trend following but it opens trades against the trend in the hope the trend will reverse. the swap costs are high too because of the open trades with negative swaps that can last for months. given the 40% HWM fee it's quite steep and costly given the expected monthly returns are around 3% after fees. I no longer recommend to friends

after being a member for over a year i'm quite disappointed with the open trades and current drawdown at 60%. it's meant to be trend following but it opens trades against the trend in the hope the trend will reverse. the swap costs are high too because of the open trades with negative swaps that can last for months. given the 40% HWM fee it's quite steep and costly given the expected monthly returns are around 3% after fees. I no longer recommend to friends
I agree 100% with you.
These guys are crazy and lost a lot of money who trust in them.
defenitly very bad decisions, now my account 77% drawdow. I believe this account it is going to be
annihilated till final of thins month.
hey Yao, we apreciate your comments

Hey, all. So I've been with Yao via Trade2FiMAXProfit via Tallinex since the beginning of February 2016. It's now May 11, 2016. I gotta say, I like it a lot. My profits are ridiculous. I only wanted around 5% a month, and I'm up at least 24% since February. That's insanely good.

Is his drawdown big right now? Yup. But those are trades that were opened before February 2016 because my drawdown is about 1/10th of the overall DD. Literally. When it peaked at 79.29%, I did a rare check of my account, and the DD was only about 7.5%. I'm definitely NOT trying to rub it in, and I deeply respect the pain of others, but I feel the need to give my perspective.

Here's the point: Yao knows what he's doing. Does he make mistakes? Yup, def. (He had a USDCAD trade that was in GREAT profit, and let it slip away in the recent USDCAD reversal. I knew he was going to do that because he often goes for the big money once a trade is profitable. But, the truth is, it usually works.) But even though he's imperfect, his profits are undeniable. Also, right now, he seems to be trading more cautiously, which is cool with me. I theorize that he's trying to avoid getting a bigger DD. While he protects his percentages, he's also protecting my money. Win-win. A smart trader with a self-imposed limit is a great trader to be following.

And, yes, his communication is poor; you're not going to get ahold of him, and it looks like his website is down. And, yes, his current DD is big. But he's been making incredible profits in the midst of that huge DD, and that takes a really cool head. I'm impressed, and I'm glad I've stuck with him.

I wasn't going to post here, but my profits kept growing, so I felt obligated to provide some balance to the discussion. That's my two Yen, FWIW.

Hi SonOfaPip,

please check the performance of our PAMM account:
Trade2FI.com-MAX RISK PAMM @ FXPIG System by realreason | Myfxbook

the result says everything. we win, but you lose. so, your loss is not our problem.

I agree with SonofaPip, you should not talk to customers that way!. So rude!

If your system has a huge drawdown, sure thats a separate problem, then would be clients have to make their decision about that risk. Still, you dont be rude to your customers.

I see your website is gone now. Good riddance!
cheers

Back