• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Skrill.com (Was MoneyBookers.com)

General discussions of a financial company
The privately owned Better Business Bureau currently has Skrill with a "B" rating as a result of 58 complaints among Skrill's 30+ million customers during the 12 months leading up to May 2015. However, abrupt account freezes and withheld funds are an area of concern for customers where Skrill accounts are linked to credit card companies and banks as Skrill has entered into contracts favorable to these financial institutions when disputes arise.

58 complaints ? WHAT A JOKE !

Skype allow you to make call on USA tall free number for free here is the skrill tall free number 1 855 719 2087. Ask one of your friend who speak Good English to have conversation with them regarding your issue. by the way where are you from?

Skype allow you to make call on USA tall free number for free here is the skrill tall free number 1 855 719 2087. Ask one of your friend who speak Good English to have conversation with them regarding your issue. by the way where are you from?

oh-ohhh...think from now onward I better be careful with my transactions through SKRILL...I use Neteller too. You or anyone here heard or know of any issues with them?

oh-ohhh...think from now onward I better be careful with my transactions through SKRILL...I use Neteller too. You or anyone here heard or know of any issues with them?

No Issue so far but as per my view Neteller is better than Skrill :)

28 June 2016

Sir,
I would like to seek solution to my matter concerning Skrill.com
I had already closed my account in Skrill.com about a month back
and wanted to have my balance of USD 490 transferred to my Citibank in Singapore.
Skrill replied they had closed my account and I need to transfer my balance ( amount not stated by them )
to my bank. No details were given on the procedure. So I tried to log in to my account on Skril website.
without any success. I emailed them for their advice on the details on how to log in to my account several
times daily but received no reply at all. What shall I do from here?

29 June 2016
I cannot even log in to my account after it was closed.
I tried many times but without success.Then how do I get to
transfer my balance of USD 490 to my bank in Singapore?
Now with 2FA it is even more difficult to og in. I sent them emails on how to get the bar code which app I had on my mobile. I also have the Google authenticator app on my mobile.
Can anyone advise me on where to get the bar code so that I can use the Google authenticator to log in. I received no reply from Skrill despite many reminders daily over a month now.

28 June 2016

Sir,
I would like to seek solution to my matter concerning Skrill.com
I had already closed my account in Skrill.com about a month back
and wanted to have my balance of USD 490 transferred to my Citibank in Singapore.
Skrill replied they had closed my account and I need to transfer my balance ( amount not stated by them )
to my bank. No details were given on the procedure. So I tried to log in to my account on Skril website.
without any success. I emailed them for their advice on the details on how to log in to my account several
times daily but received no reply at all. What shall I do from here?

If indeed sufficient time has passed, try looking up their complaince email address on the FCA register and sending one there - I bet you will get a reply very shortly)

If indeed sufficient time has passed, try looking up their complaince email address on the FCA register and sending one there - I bet you will get a reply very shortly)
30 June 2016
Thank you for your reply. Yes I have emailed to FCA the regulatory body in UK to look into my matter with Skrill.com
I had paid for the Skrill mastercard including shipment charges to Singapore but I was not able to use it at the very beginning when I first received it. Now I want all the charges I paid for this card to be refunded back to me. Despite my several emails daily they refused to give me any reasons at all - why I am not able to use Skrill mastercard in Singapore and other countries. That is why I decided to close my account.

Have a friend call in claiming the same problem and indicating the need for the bar code before moving large amounts of money through Skrill. See if they suddenly get helpful.

Back