• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss UKOptions.com

General discussions of a financial company
I seem to be having a problem with UKOptions. They canceled my 1st withdrawal request that was put in on the 13/08/15. I have put in a 2nd request which is still pending, its been more than a month now. I have put in a complaint on facebook, and I have tried to call them on several occasions,but there is no answer,there chat is always offline. I have sent email after email to all the addresses I have for them, and in my emails I said that if they don't get intouch with me by 29/09/2015, I was going to take further action and so an account manager called Alice Park called me on the 29/09/2015, not to resolve the issue at hand but to ask me to keep trading and that she is going to give me the trades, I said NO!!! I wanted my money back and I never want anything to do with UKOptions. I only opened this account because of signals binary (signalsbinary.com), they recommend UKOptions, I remember 1 of the signalsbinary analyst waiting on me on the phone for me to open and deposit into this account with UKOptions.

I have had the same issues with uk options =grey mountain I have asked loads of times for my money back emailed,phoned all with no joy to getting my money back and now have tried logging into my account to find out they have been shut down and I have lost all my money in my account

Back