When we can trade without stop loss?

Any thing can happen in forex market at any time. So for the safety of your funds, you should never trading without using a stop loss no matter what the conditions are.

Any thing can happen in forex market at any time. So for the safety of your funds, you should never trading without using a stop loss no matter what the conditions are.

We should always remember this thing that if we are going to get a loss in our trades it will drain our Equity funds and that is not good for our trades also :)

I guess this is just some sort of excuses given by their regulators just to regain confidence from all those retail traders. Maybe I shouldn't describe them as trader because it includes farmers, security guard, salesperson etc that believe a lot from media. So shall I describe them as trader?:D

There are some good traders in China, but people in any country who jump into the stock market "because it can only go up" are best described as incipient liquidity providers.

There are some good traders in China, but people in any country who jump into the stock market "because it can only go up" are best described as incipient liquidity providers.

As you can see that the FED also has concerns about China and this is why we see much of the problems in the Chinese markets. Now if the markets are not doing well at all then even the Best traders can't actually do anything about it :(

I highly recommend everyone use Stop Loss, I have traded real and earn good profit by setting Stop Loss constantly. But a day I am overconfident to my trading skills, I made some trades without SL and I loss all my profit in one trade.

Stop Loss is an easy way to manage funds, We can secure our amount from a big loss when we set stop loss at proper pips . We afford this much loss and no more risk is there in trading for us. I also try to use stop loss in trading .

Stop Loss is an easy way to manage funds, We can secure our amount from a big loss when we set stop loss at proper pips . We afford this much loss and no more risk is there in trading for us. I also try to use stop loss in trading .

You are right, its even more important to use a stop loss if you are a fund manager, as you don't want others funds to get lost by your mistake or carelessness by not using a stop loss.

I too think it's prudent to always use stop loss. That is, unless you're scalping and you're relying on manually closing your trades at any given time.

I too think it's prudent to always use stop loss. That is, unless you're scalping and you're relying on manually closing your trades at any given time.

And if your internet connection fails at a bad time, like just before you close a trade and then the price moves against you? Your 10 second scalp trade could be open while you try to get into your account using your phone or by driving your laptop to the nearest wifi hotspot. Either way, price could have moved significantly against you by then.

Trading without stop loss is a suicidal way of trading. But newbie traders do it, as they are in learning phase. When you use a stop loss, you only risk a certain amount from your account. Without it all of your account is open to the market.

Back