hotforex, demo contest SCAM !!

comingbacksoon

Recruit
the winners of September was my sister and they discqulifed her only because she is my sister!!! wow well done hotforex, and also they Disqulifed my cousin cuz he is my cousn!! and they put fake winners with out any notice or warn ,so anyone lives in jordan or relative to me is a not welcome to be in hotforex anymore?!!! is that what i got to serve hotforex and promot thire website and name!! WELL DONE HOTFOREX ,KEEP[ DOING SCAM CONTESTS AND UNFAIR DICTIONS ,AND IN NEXT FEW DAYS GONNA POST SOM TRADERS HAS (( TOW DEMO CONTESTS ACOUNTS IN SAE MONTH)) WOW!! is this legal? and if thats reall happen what should it consider!!!

Attachments

• The HotForex ‘Virtual to Real’ DEMO Contestmahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
    The HotForex ‘Virtual to Real’ DEMO Contestmahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
    796.5 KB · Views: 4
the winners of September was my sister and they discqulifed her only because she is my sister!!! wow well done hotforex, and also they Disqulifed my cousin cuz he is my cousn!! and they put fake winners with out any notice or warn ,so anyone lives in jordan or relative to me is a not welcome to be in hotforex anymore?!!! is that what i got to serve hotforex and promot thire website and name!! WELL DONE HOTFOREX ,KEEP[ DOING SCAM CONTESTS AND UNFAIR DICTIONS ,AND IN NEXT FEW DAYS GONNA POST SOM TRADERS HAS (( TOW DEMO CONTESTS ACOUNTS IN SAE MONTH)) WOW!! is this legal? and if thats reall happen what should it consider!!!
they removed her from rank 1 only because she realtve to me!!! wow

Now I'm really confused, with all due respect sir, I have been checking your threads not commenting, from the Ucash miscommunication, the pamm loses, the 27k demand, now demo contests, let me break it down to you sir, in all threads you mentioned you have evidence? proofs? email conversations? but have you noticed that non of them are actually evident. and the flow is a bit confusing really
at one point asking for nothing less than half the loses? that's 27k. sir these are called loses, one should own his own mistakes for not following proper Risk/Reward ratio. I'm not expert but cant imagine my self risking that much to have my position closed, one would mistake this demand for extortion.
there is this other claim that the broker is a market maker and your claims are from Jan of 2014, the first thing that came to mind is why still trade with them if you think they are not worthy? its Oct of 2015 and still there are accounts of relatives trading with hotforex?
don't get me wrong, FPA is the best place to answer to traders claims regarding any forex matters, usually you will find solid issues like the youtrade deposit only scheme, and the ironfx not being able to coupe up with withdrawals, it serves as a warning to other traders, even have the companies answer for some miscommunication, like the 120 dollar delay withdrawal from Egypt. I have nothing but respect for these people. I am not an admin nor am I some one connected what so ever, one might call me a lurker or a nosy member. I highly suggest the following
- organize your thoughts
- if you say they scammed you, then pls say why how and back it up with clear and sensible information, that way its easier for readers/admins to decipher.
- avoid contradictions, and misinforming, we all hate losing money, but there are two way to lose money, one is through scam, the other one is through bad beats and loses.
- one very very VERY common mistake is when people neglect the ToS, when in contests, in pamm or regular accounts, make mind full of the ToS content. even if its not fair to some, but as long as its in the ToS then there is no avoiding it for we traders have signed up for it.
I'm sorry for the long reply and I hope you find something here that can help your cause, on the other hand a terminated account is really bad news, that might be the reason why the broker is not replying.

If you and your family members use the same IP (Internet Provider) for the contest, then you and your family members can be disqualified because that would be considered as opening multiple contest under one IP....same as churning a trading account.

Now I'm really confused, with all due respect sir, I have been checking your threads not commenting, from the Ucash miscommunication, the pamm loses, the 27k demand, now demo contests, let me break it down to you sir, in all threads you mentioned you have evidence? proofs? email conversations? but have you noticed that non of them are actually evident. and the flow is a bit confusing really
at one point asking for nothing less than half the loses? that's 27k. sir these are called loses, one should own his own mistakes for not following proper Risk/Reward ratio. I'm not expert but cant imagine my self risking that much to have my position closed, one would mistake this demand for extortion.
there is this other claim that the broker is a market maker and your claims are from Jan of 2014, the first thing that came to mind is why still trade with them if you think they are not worthy? its Oct of 2015 and still there are accounts of relatives trading with hotforex?
don't get me wrong, FPA is the best place to answer to traders claims regarding any forex matters, usually you will find solid issues like the youtrade deposit only scheme, and the ironfx not being able to coupe up with withdrawals, it serves as a warning to other traders, even have the companies answer for some miscommunication, like the 120 dollar delay withdrawal from Egypt. I have nothing but respect for these people. I am not an admin nor am I some one connected what so ever, one might call me a lurker or a nosy member. I highly suggest the following
- organize your thoughts
- if you say they scammed you, then pls say why how and back it up with clear and sensible information, that way its easier for readers/admins to decipher.
- avoid contradictions, and misinforming, we all hate losing money, but there are two way to lose money, one is through scam, the other one is through bad beats and loses.
- one very very VERY common mistake is when people neglect the ToS, when in contests, in pamm or regular accounts, make mind full of the ToS content. even if its not fair to some, but as long as its in the ToS then there is no avoiding it for we traders have signed up for it.
I'm sorry for the long reply and I hope you find something here that can help your cause, on the other hand a terminated account is really bad news, that might be the reason why the broker is not replying.
hello mate and ty for the valuble information and all notes you made, i do appreciate it , anyway i am righting in cufuzed way regarding hotforex cuz i really have alot of issues to post ,but i belive thats i should have respect the readers as well, i decided to start posting the issues i had 1 by 1 and the only reason i kept trading cuz they sub manager of compliance department promised me to make it up to me, and i promise i will post all issues in separte threads, and regarding family cotest acount it was from other laptop and different ip and only one acount and it wasnt fair to disqulifed her and took the prize away, anwyway thanks again

By now, HotForex has likely flagged every IP you've used as well as your address. If she ever used any IP you've used or else used an ID with the same address, that's probably what caused the disqualification.

Different laptops connecting to the same router would show the same external IP.

ty dear, thats was the issue ,she got her own laptop and i can get her to make new account here, at same time, thats not fair and she lost 2k the first price!! they didnt even call her or said sorry!!

If you and your family members use the same IP (Internet Provider) for the contest, then you and your family members can be disqualified because that would be considered as opening multiple contest under one IP....same as churning a trading account.
its wifi router ,but not same ip or same pc !!

By now, HotForex has likely flagged every IP you've used as well as your address. If she ever used any IP you've used or else used an ID with the same address, that's probably what caused the disqualification.

Different laptops connecting to the same router would show the same external IP.
they also banned her cuz she my sister

A wifi router gives you a unique "local" IP. That IP only works between the router and your computer. The IP anyone outside your home sees for any activity from inside the home is the same for ALL computers connected to the router. It's the IP given to the router by your internet service provider.

Back