EUR/USD at the 1.3800 level.

The euro began the second day of the week with a significant increase against the US dollar. Bulls prevailed and the single currency rebounded from support at 1.1180. The euro added 84 pips at a closing price of 1.1269 points. If the price continues to rise, the pair will reach the first resistance at 1.1290.

Yesterday the EURUSD rally and closed in the green near the high of the day with a narrow range, creating a 2nd inside day.

The currency closed back above the 10 and 50-day moving averages as it continues in a range bound move around the two moving averages since the end of September.

The key levels to watch are 1.1460 (Resistance), 1.1237 (support) and 1.1097 (support).

It looks like EUR/USD is making another attempt to test the resistance at 1.1280 and I think this time it might succeed breaking above that level.

I see that the EUR/USD fell today heading to the 1.1230 support level but we will see if it will close below the 1.1280 level.

The pair is ranging, trading almost flat near 1.123 level, limited by bulls and bears, no clear direction yet.

The pair recorded a decrease on Wednesday session. The price went down from the start of trading day and the euro lost 34 pips. The graphics continued to develop over moving averages, while the relative strength index remained neutral. If the downward trend continues, the price will reach the support at 1.1180.

Yesterday the EURUSD fell with a narrow range and closed in the red at the middle of the daily range, creating a 3rd inside day.

The currency managed to close above the 10 and 50-day moving averages as it continues in a range bound move around the two moving averages since the end of September.

The key levels to watch are 1.1460 (Resistance), 1.1237 (support) and 1.1097 (support).

EUR/USD bounced off the resistance at 1.1315 once again. I don't think we will see another attempt to break above that level before Fed releases the minutes from the FOMC meeting.

Back