Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Unless you qualify as...

"If on the other hand you don't buy into this idea, but are staying the course and encouraging others to join so you can continue profiting at their expense"

then I see no direct insult against you.

Oh please, who's unsubstantiated claim is that there profits are are few days late.
Wonder if they even really have an account with Exential, if they did they could easily just call them over the phone rather than posting on here?

Instantly leaping in to cast doubt on a report of a problem. One could just as easily (even more easily) suspect that you are a shill for Exential. ;)

I am pleased to see more Exential members as well as a few potential members can see that this sort of investment isn't sustainable. The biggest question in my mind is whether the owners are bright enough to disappear before they get busted or not. If they are about to bail, or if the rate of new cash coming in falls below the threshold needed both to make payments as well as to pad their lifestyles, then delayed payments are the expected first signs of the coming collapse.

On the other hand, even if I'm somehow completely wrong about the whole thing, pulling some money out now won't really hurt Exential and will protect people's investment. All the investors will lose is a month or two of profit while they wait to see if there are more payment delays or not.

I am an investor in Exential and to be honest it was a good investment at first. Been with them for more than 3 years now. However i am facing dilemma with them in Sept withdrawal and as of to date i have not receive my funds yet. They are saying there is an internal issues with their bank and they are sorting it out. Same reason the are giving since day 1 they delayed releasing the funds. I am contemplating right now in pulling out my investment as it seems things right now are getting shaky.

And another warning bell tolls. Will anyone listen?

If this truly is the sign of the end approaching, the window to get money out could slam very quickly. There's only one way to tell. Try to get your money out NOW and see what happens.

If Exential is real, investors should be able to pull out their money at will. Even if half the clients do this, it shouldn't really hurt a company that's capable of making so much money so reliably. On the other hand, if it's not a legitimate investment (something I personally grow more certain of with each passing day), it may already be too late.

None of those who claimed that myTIRN, CRE Capital, or Secure Investment were honest companies bothered to come back and comment after each was exposed as a Ponzi. I wonder if even one of the people who attacked me in this thread will have the nerve to come back later if Exential stops paying out?

Pharaoh,

I have more than one Exential Account, and I tried to close one of the accounts a few weeks back, and lo and behold...

I received all of my money, in full, and on time.

Tutankhamun

To pharaoh
And another warning bell tolls. Will anyone listen?

If this truly is the sign of the end approaching, the window to get money out could slam very quickly. There's only one way to tell. Try to get your money out NOW and see what happens.

If Exential is real, investors should be able to pull out their money at will. Even if half the clients do this, it shouldn't really hurt a company that's capable of making so much money so reliably. On the other hand, if it's not a legitimate investment (something I personally grow more certain of with each passing day), it may already be too late.

None of those who claimed that myTIRN, CRE Capital, or Secure Investment were honest companies bothered to come back and comment after each was exposed as a Ponzi. I wonder if even one of the people who attacked me in this thread will have the nerve to come back later if Exential stops paying out?

And now your question is answered. We challenge you to show yourself and what company you want to introduce.

Pharaoh,

I have more than one Exential Account, and I tried to close one of the accounts a few weeks back, and lo and behold...

I received all of my money, in full, and on time.

Tutankhamun

As of the weekend, I still know some people who have not received profit withdrawals that they initiated more than a month ago (1st week September). Can you clarify what you mean by "a few weeks back" (2 weeks, 3 weeks) and how long it exactly took? I do have one friend who has 3 accounts with them who also received the profit he withdrew in September. I think they are prioritizing clients with bigger investments which I think is both unfair and unreasonable considering their "mirrored-accounts" claim.

Can you also let me know who your relationship manager is and which reason you cited when you pulled out? Our previous relationship manager (Mohammed) is no longer with Tadawulme and we could certainly use as many contacts as possible to follow up.

As of the weekend, I still know some people who have not received profit withdrawals that they initiated more than a month ago (1st week September). Can you clarify what you mean by "a few weeks back" (2 weeks, 3 weeks) and how long it exactly took? I do have one friend who has 3 accounts with them who also received the profit he withdrew in September. I think they are prioritizing clients with bigger investments which I think is both unfair and unreasonable considering their "mirrored-accounts" claim.

Can you also let me know who your relationship manager is and which reason you cited when you pulled out? Our previous relationship manager (Mohammed) is no longer with Tadawulme and we could certainly use as many contacts as possible to follow up.

I only have 1 account with them and I received my September profit on time, as usual!!
Therefore they are not prioritizing clients with bigger investments as you claim.

SilentSpectator,

I initiated the account closure on 13th September, and received the funds on 13th October.
Exential's commitment is to refund account closure requests in 20 working days.

Tutankhamun

Back