Fraud of Interactiveoption.com

Amit Sadh

Recruit
I deposited $600 in Interactive options but when i made withdrawal request of $577 then Interactiveoptions did not release my withdrawal and when i contacted them they told me, it takes 20 business days to release the withdrawal. I said ok. But after some days when i looked my account, i saw that 2 big trades of $285 each is opened. I really do not know who traded in my account, when i told them about this they told me that they will investigate it and specify the trades. Now my balance become $7 only. I know now that Interactiveoption is doing fraud with me. I am still contacting them. Their 1 trade is still opened. I have attached the screenshot proof.

Attachments

• INT1.png
    INT1.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 0
SCAM company of cyprus. You may report your case interactive-option.com/about/regulations

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you deposited by credit card. Have a chat with the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Let them know all the details and ask if a charge back is feasible.

If it's registered with Cysec, file a report with Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

Back