• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Profitable Expert Advisors for MT4 ?

Scammed

Recruit
Has anyone found a profitable expert advisor for MT4. None of the ones I have bought have been profitable.
They are :
EA Rosey - looked good on the back tester but lost half my account on the very first trade
arrowscalper - lost mostly. I got a refund back from Karl Dittmaier
strength meter by Pipstrade - nearly there but not quite
breakout also by Pipstrade - coupled with the above one not quite break even.

If you have come across a profitable one please let us dummies know, Thanks

Attachments

• EA Rosey.PNG
    EA Rosey.PNG
    44.8 KB · Views: 9
Has anyone found a profitable expert advisor for MT4. None of the ones I have bought have been profitable.
They are :
EA Rosey - looked good on the back tester but lost half my account on the very first trade
arrowscalper - lost mostly. I got a refund back from Karl Dittmaier
strength meter by Pipstrade - nearly there but not quite
breakout also by Pipstrade - coupled with the above one not quite break even.

If you have come across a profitable one please let us dummies know, Thanks

Before purchasing an EA it's best that you look for third-party verification, i.e. whether the EA does what the vendors claim it does.
We've been running EA tests since 2008 and there have been a decent number of profitable EAs and a lot more of unprofitable. I don't know if I could mention certain EA names in this section of the forum so I won't. But feel free to check our website for testing results. Also you can find such tests here at FPA: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/all_forex_tests

This is in the Commerce Zone, so individual products should be mentionable.

Some things to look for in EA tests in Performance Testing - Does it use stoplosses? How long has it been running? What's the max drawdown?

Based on current test results WallStreet Forex has been one of the top performing EAs, especially in combination with WallStreet Asia, but not on all (recommended) pairs.

Back