Why I need Forex?

You're right, bro. Many things must be done in order to achieve success in forex trading. So it can get a lot of money here. Actually we only make money in forex trading, so as not to lose money. That's all it is only business.

If you're good traders so you didn't need to worry with possibility of loss in trading because if you can prepare good money management and risk management then you won't lose money but your loss can be recovered with previous or next profit. But it is not easy thing to realize consistent profit in forex trading because you need to prepare good money management and risk management.

Yes a good trader do not get on mind his loss. He tries to recover loss in next trading or manages risk in a manner where his profit is possible. An experienced trader waits for good market move at which he will make trading successfully. He loose less and gets more.

Yes a good trader do not get on mind his loss. He tries to recover loss in next trading or manages risk in a manner where his profit is possible. An experienced trader waits for good market move at which he will make trading successfully. He loose less and gets more.

These are certainly the characteristics of a good forex trader and only those people who manages to incorporate such trading attitudes are the ones who would excel in the forex trading business. Hence, money management and market analysis are the critical skills to excel.

You are right. No one who can avoid the risk of loss in trading because there are many different ways to handle different condition of market and traders need to make accurate decision to gain profit. It's impossible for traders to win in every transaction so you need to manage the risk of loss when the analysis was wrong. Good trader shouldn't care about how to make profit but also how to minimize loss too.

I need to earn some part time income from internet and this is why I've entered forex market. I need forex so that I can help myself in financial sector.

I need to earn some part time income from internet and this is why I've entered forex market. I need forex so that I can help myself in financial sector.
Actually we do not need forex, because this is speculative trading. One time if arriving past dinar and dirham, then we will leave forex trading. Will be just and prosperous world.

This is the place where one currency is exchanged for another, and it has a lot of unique attributes that may come as a surprise for new traders. Here we take an introductory look at the forex market and how and why traders are increasingly flocking toward this type of trading.

This is the place where one currency is exchanged for another, and it has a lot of unique attributes that may come as a surprise for new traders. Here we take an introductory look at the forex market and how and why traders are increasingly flocking toward this type of trading.

In the business of Forex trading we must never forget that when we are actually doing our trading then at times we may not be able to earn a good income and this is why we have to remain careful about our trades at all the times :D

Maybe all trader tehy come in forex because has similar reason which want to making money and get financial freedom, and forex included in potential business if any trader having good skill to manage money in uncertyainty market condition with high accurate analysis

Maybe all trader tehy come in forex because has similar reason which want to making money and get financial freedom, and forex included in potential business if any trader having good skill to manage money in uncertyainty market condition with high accurate analysis

If we are able to manage our trading funds easily then a time will come when our trading will not become difficult and we will be earning a good income also :D

Back