• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BigOption.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Samson,

If the problems have escalated to this level, then I would suggest that you stop contacting your account manager. U.S traders can use another contact details when it comes to withdrawals with this broker. Due to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations there's a set of documents that you need to provide when withdrawing money with brokers. You can view the list here www.bigoption.com/compliance-procedure/. Once you've gathered all the necessary documents; email compliance@bigoption.com or Fax +1 212 954 5020 (US Only).

Try and go about it this way. I hope the matter gets resolved. Looking to hearing from you.

Hi Samson,

If the problems have escalated to this level, then I would suggest that you stop contacting your account manager. U.S traders can use another contact details when it comes to withdrawals with this broker. Due to the Anti-Money Laundering Regulations there's a set of documents that you need to provide when withdrawing money with brokers. You can view the list here www.bigoption.com/compliance-procedure/. Once you've gathered all the necessary documents; email compliance@bigoption.com or Fax +1 212 954 5020 (US Only).

Try and go about it this way. I hope the matter gets resolved. Looking to hearing from you.
Hi Samson,

Currently, my account is wiped out, and I sent those documents initially when the account was opened, but I can resend them.

Currently, my account is wiped out, and I sent those documents initially when the account was opened, but I can resend them.
Sorry to hear about this. Well try resend them. If nothing, invite the broker to this thread. They should help you because these are your funds. At least recuperate the leftover in your account.

I signed up with BigOption last month because it was the broker assigned to me when I registered with Binadroid. Right now I am attempting to make withdrawals but was told that I still have 4 open trades expiring end of this month and thus they won't allow me to withdraw. I told them I don't see the relevance as I am merely withdrawing GBP 1,500 (the amount I deposited). Besides there is still a balance of GBP 422.22 after my withdrawal. The person on Live Chat (Albert Harper) told me my Account Manager (Mr. Steven Gold) will be in contact with me shortly. Its been an hour now since I was told that I will be contacted SHORTLY. I am starting to doubt I will be able to withdraw anything from this broker. Will keep all updated.

My withdrawals of GBP1512.00 is still pending. My current balance has gone up to GBP2457.xx. It is now almost 24 hours since I spoke to Mr Harper on Live Chat and my Account Manager Mr Gold has not called me at all. They said it takes 3 days for processing and since my 1st withdrawal is on the 8th, lets see what BS they come up with tommorow....

As of today, my account balance stands at GBP4952.50 and I have just noticed my withdrawals were cancelled.

Prior to that, a person with the name Peter Thompson spoke to me on the phone and asked me about my experiences with them. I told him I am quite cheesed off because my withdrawals were pending. I also told him that I have specifically told my Account Manager; Steven Gold that I DO NOT AUTHORIZE ANYBODY TO TRADE ON MY BEHALF. Peter Thompson insisted that this will never happen and further told me that he will look into my withdrwal issues and get back to me on Monday. However, when I checked a few hours later, I found my withdrawals were cancelled. I went on Live Chat and spoke to a Mr Mark Martin asking him the reason to my withdrawals cancellation and he told me it is because my Expert Trader (Mr Peter Thompson) could not get me on the phone. What utter BS...

I seriously need assistance in this matter. Hope that FPA can help me.

My latest update is I managed to get my deposit of GBP 2355 back but was refused my earnings of GBP 4,100.00 , which I lost them all later through what I would call rates manipulations. The differences in the rates were crazy. They were differences between 9 to 26 pips. All the same, I am glad I got back my deposits.

In conclusion, DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS BROKER. They aren't legit.

I signed up with BigOption last month because it was the broker assigned to me when I registered with Binadroid. Right now I am attempting to make withdrawals but was told that I still have 4 open trades expiring end of this month and thus they won't allow me to withdraw. I told them I don't see the relevance as I am merely withdrawing GBP 1,500 (the amount I deposited). Besides there is still a balance of GBP 422.22 after my withdrawal. The person on Live Chat (Albert Harper) told me my Account Manager (Mr. Steven Gold) will be in contact with me shortly. Its been an hour now since I was told that I will be contacted SHORTLY. I am starting to doubt I will be able to withdraw anything from this broker. Will keep all updated.

Hey

You mentioned that you have signed up with Binadroid can you please tell me if the autotrader for binadroid is good like mentioned in the reviews, please advise.

Hey

You mentioned that you have signed up with Binadroid can you please tell me if the autotrader for binadroid is good like mentioned in the reviews, please advise.

It isnt good as what was hyped. I lost all my initial deposit in 3 days. Topped up a 2nd time and lost all in less than 2 days. After i lose my 3rd deposit, i decided to shut the auto trader for good and traded on my own instead.

I posted my losses on Binary watchdog but they didnt approve my post. They deleted all my posts abt my losses with Binadroid.

Thank you so much for your time, can you give any suggestions if there are any good auto traders available

Back