Day traders vs Night traders

30 pips might seem a little now, but they could be more than enough for some strategies.

Yes, it is very little to me. But 1 thing I notice on newbie trader, they are over excited when the market even only move for 10-15 pips. They start to jump in just because worried of missing out, but it actually doesn't represent anything with such small moves.

There are two approaches to small moves - either ignore them, or scalp on them. Depends on the style and experience of the trader. It's true newbies tend to get excited the second the price starts moving in their direction, but it's the long run that counts.

I've personally moved slightly away from scalping, although I tend to dip my toes from time to time when I see a good set up. But it's not for the faint hearted.

There are two approaches to small moves - either ignore them, or scalp on them. Depends on the style and experience of the trader. It's true newbies tend to get excited the second the price starts moving in their direction, but it's the long run that counts.

I've personally moved slightly away from scalping, although I tend to dip my toes from time to time when I see a good set up. But it's not for the faint hearted.

It's possible to take some profits from small movement with scalping method but you should know when is time for scalping and when is time to stop from it. Some people are too excited to gain few profits with scalping and they didn't realize if sideways condition has been over and then they got big losses which can drain several profits from scalping. Scalping will need quick movement and controlling emotion well.

I have a strong feeling that irrespective of the market session the traders tries to trade. It is very much important that they do not take burden which may ruin their health. Because health is wealth.:)

It's possible to take some profits from small movement with scalping method but you should know when is time for scalping and when is time to stop from it. Some people are too excited to gain few profits with scalping and they didn't realize if sideways condition has been over and then they got big losses which can drain several profits from scalping. Scalping will need quick movement and controlling emotion well.

Scalping is indeed the closest one can get to mechanical trading. The problem with that is that there's some tiredness and fatigue at some point and mistakes tend to creep in.

I only have time trading during the nights from 8pm EST to 10pm EST. Good thing about night trade they sometimes have clear trend and you can take advantage of the big movements but I usually rely on signals as a basis.

I only have time trading during the nights from 8pm EST to 10pm EST. Good thing about night trade they sometimes have clear trend and you can take advantage of the big movements but I usually rely on signals as a basis.
I prefer day trader today, compared with a night trader. Due to adjust to the right time, at night to sleep.

I prefer day trader today, compared with a night trader. Due to adjust to the right time, at night to sleep.

Above all "Health is Wealth" and i prefer being healthy hence no sleep interruption please ....;) It is always best for the traders to take multiple factors into consideration when they want to trade and profit from this busy market.

Above all "Health is Wealth" and i prefer being healthy hence no sleep interruption please ....;) It is always best for the traders to take multiple factors into consideration when they want to trade and profit from this busy market.
Nice bro, a good principle. I think we should get enough rest so that a healthy body. For trading, you can do during the day, I think the better.

Nice bro, a good principle. I think we should get enough rest so that a healthy body. For trading, you can do during the day, I think the better.

Doesnt it sound so funny actually; we all human beings spoil our health to make money and then at the later stages of life we spend all the money earned to recover the health. :D

Back