Opening real trading account

Brokers are same as banks, they want to know who are you and what you own (that is why you also tell them if you're unemployed or not, how much are you worth and so on) so they can know, among other things, if it's worth it to go for you if you end up owing the broker.

Brokers are same as banks, they want to know who are you and what you own (that is why you also tell them if you're unemployed or not, how much are you worth and so on) so they can know, among other things, if it's worth it to go for you if you end up owing the broker.

Yes we all know that those Forex brokers who are doing big deals in the markets are the ones with whom we can stay safe during our trading :)

For all the traders who wishes to excel in the forex trading business trading or practicing in the demo account is a must so that they can develop the trading strategies which gives them consistent gains. And once they are accustomed to the trading discipline they may implement the same in the real account trading as well.

Yes, good result in demo account won't guarantee traders to be successful in real account but it can be good starting point because if you could trade well with demo account and profitable so the trading plan has worked well and we only need to control emotion so we could be stick on the rule to gain consistent profit. It's easier to realize consistent profit when there is proper trading plan than no plan at all.

Why do brokers have all this verification process, copy of id, copy of utility bill etc. Is all that really necessary? Could not verification be done some other way than sending your documents to someone you've never seen?
its normal practices i think,
its a Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundry Policies
broker do not want have high risk clients like a corruptor clients and terrorist clients with high risk money
all broker i use , do this , Tickmill, primus, hfx and even local broker in my country like monex,

its normal practices i think,
its a Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundry Policies
broker do not want have high risk clients like a corruptor clients and terrorist clients with high risk money
all broker i use , do this , Tickmill, primus, hfx and even local broker in my country like monex,

Yes, you're right. Every broker has its own policy about member of its customer. Trading with real account should be started with small amount of capital because you must know the risk of trading when you had small amount of capital before you're trading with high amount of capital. There are many brokers which you can use for trading as starting point.

Yes, you're right. Every broker has its own policy about member of its customer. Trading with real account should be started with small amount of capital because you must know the risk of trading when you had small amount of capital before you're trading with high amount of capital. There are many brokers which you can use for trading as starting point.
yes, if you are newbie , and wanna feel and experience real trading, only deposit amount that you can afford to lose.
for example $100, or $50 or maybe $25
for learning purpose , out there we have a ton of list brokers that allow deposit as low as $25 or less

FPA is the best place to survey for reputable broker. Their honesty and true reviews on broker makes me love them so much. In the view of amount, I will recommend to start on real account with at least USD 500. Forget about those lowest deposit amount, you need a decent amount to start a business. Do you thing USD 50 or even USD 100 could start a business? If you treat it as a trading business, USD 500 consider as a very small capital of any business.

FPA is the best place to survey for reputable broker. Their honesty and true reviews on broker makes me love them so much. In the view of amount, I will recommend to start on real account with at least USD 500. Forget about those lowest deposit amount, you need a decent amount to start a business. Do you thing USD 50 or even USD 100 could start a business? If you treat it as a trading business, USD 500 consider as a very small capital of any business.
but not all of traders or newbie traders can afford $500 or more that they can afford to lose.
i always say if someone ask me if they wanna invest with me or wanna learn forex trading my questions is how much money that you can afford to lose ?
and only few of them can afford $500 or more. and if they insist want to deposit in a forex brokers, i told them to deposit minimum $25 with realiblebrokers that offer minimum deposit like Tickmill, FBS, Hotforex,NordFX,Agea ,etc

It is an exciting moment when you open your real trading account. You suddenly start to worry about your broker's image and reputation which you never cared when you demo trade on it. Also you become very cautious in picking up your trades.

A person can be verified through these documents i.e. ID Card, Utility Bill, Passport, Driving License and Bank statement and we should not feel fear to provide such kind of documents as broker keep these documents safe. So we should get the verification which is compulsory for enjoying the whole benefits of brokers.

Back