Everyoption informed me that they are broken and lost all my money!!

Amcortes

Recruit
Please help. Yesterday an account manager of everyoption called me and informed that they are broken and all my money was lost!. No more explanation. Is it true? Did i loose all my money ?

Website running fine you must contact live support about your account manager message, do that ASAP.

Website running fine you must contact live support about your account manager message, do that ASAP.
1st luitenant. as i toldin my complaint against EveryOption website runs probably fine but non of the telephone numbers or callback services work, they are day and night busy or not excisting. So your advice is worth nothing.

1st luitenant. as i toldin my complaint against EveryOption website runs probably fine but non of the telephone numbers or callback services work, they are day and night busy or not excisting. So your advice is worth nothing.
Sorry it had to be FxMaster. Strange that you use a familiar picture as Jason Cole uses in his Skype account.

I already did it, and they confirmed me that i had lost all my money because their actions felt down and the company is almost broken. How can it be that one day to another all customer's money is lost

You mean to say the company’s share price has lost its value on the stock markets, at least that’s what they explained to you ?
Don’t worry these suckers will find their way to jail, sooner then they might think !

Exactly they told me that company’s share price has lost its value on the stock market. So my money is lost. It's really frustated and distressing loose my savings and can't do anything

Please help. Yesterday an account manager of everyoption called me and informed that they are broken and all my money was lost!. No more explanation. Is it true? Did i loose all my money ?

It is fascinating--I have had a similar experience but with another broker, OptionYard, that I think is not accredited. Anyhow, I opened an account with $200 because they promised to match it. They did, but then after losing $50 on two trades within a few minutes I waited a day to withdraw my remaining $150 and close out my account. They told me that there was no money in the account! I did not know what to do. I called and pressed and pressed. Finally two weeks later I see a deposit was made back onto my credit card of $150 and when I tried to sign into my account, it no longer existed...

There are many things you can and need to do.

COMPLAIN , in means of informing !

on the internet, as offered on this website, on various other websites, send your
complaint to various regulators, check issues with bank’s and payment institutions, etc..

Doesn’t cost a cent, and not much you can do wrong, while complaining, mention your country
of residence, bank’s or payments methods being used etc… even their fake Names !
You need to HURT them.

Eventually you will find similar cases, to yours……and issues will arise!

There is NO open legal gate for scammers

Back