When we can trade without stop loss?

At least until the connection to the broker fails. Then you won't know what price is doing and can't close the trade. Even if you have a backup connection, changing over takes a few moments and that's all it can take for price to move much further against you than any mental stop you've set.

That's right, sir. That's why stop loss is necessary to anticipate unexpected things (like you've mentioned there).

That's right, sir. That's why stop loss is necessary to anticipate unexpected things (like you've mentioned there).

We should try to use such stop loss settings that will allow us to trade without any problems. As we all know that in our trades what is more important is to make profits and control our losses :)

We should try to use such stop loss settings that will allow us to trade without any problems. As we all know that in our trades what is more important is to make profits and control our losses :)

What Stop loss do you use? How do you calculate it? Its easy to say that you use SL but I would be really glad if you provide insight on how do you define them and where place.
thanks

What Stop loss do you use? How do you calculate it? Its easy to say that you use SL but I would be really glad if you provide insight on how do you define them and where place.
thanks

I make sure to place Stop loss in my trading at the correct levels. This will help me in identifying what are the trades that can lead me into losses also :(

I make sure to place Stop loss in my trading at the correct levels. This will help me in identifying what are the trades that can lead me into losses also :(

Personally, I put Stop Loss just few percent from my actual capital. It should be more than enough to know the risk (loss) first than to regret it in the end...

It is not adviseable to trade without stop loss but if you enough equity and your money management allows you to trade with less margin only then you can trade at times without any stop loss.

Personally, I put Stop Loss just few percent from my actual capital. It should be more than enough to know the risk (loss) first than to regret it in the end...
I am also often use stop loss in my trades, with stop loss we can manage our risk in trading, this is important because not always we can analyze the market with accurate all the time, but some trader might dare trade without stop loss because they already knows the end consequence trading without stop loss.

I am also often use stop loss in my trades, with stop loss we can manage our risk in trading, this is important because not always we can analyze the market with accurate all the time, but some trader might dare trade without stop loss because they already knows the end consequence trading without stop loss.

With the use of Stop loss we tend to become sure that the losses in our trades will remain limited and this will also give us an opportunity to earn a respectable income from our trading without any problems :D

Why would anyone want to trade without stop loss. A trader should know his limits and put a stop loss at that limit. If anyone will trade without using a stop loss he can get loss in big quantity.

Why would anyone want to trade without stop loss. A trader should know his limits and put a stop loss at that limit. If anyone will trade without using a stop loss he can get loss in big quantity.

I will always prefer to do my trades using a stop loss as that means that i am doing safe trades and the income will be good for me without the loss :)

Back