98 % of 4X traders lose money - Why?

Its easier said then done. You need to have accurate focus on your trading plan and a dead straight money management rule to follow. Only then a trader becomes in winning group.

It is so true, easier said than done. Many people will ask what your money management, how money management works etc. But I believe lots of them when trading on live session, they almost forgotten their money management must be in place to keep them discipline.

How money management works it is a difficult one. We learn this art after much practice. New trades are mostly looser because of less money management in their trading. They need much trading on demo , understand market mood and apply good plan to do trading in disciplined manner . They will then loose less money in forex market.

It is so true, easier said than done. Many people will ask what your money management, how money management works etc. But I believe lots of them when trading on live session, they almost forgotten their money management must be in place to keep them discipline.

I am agree with you. It is more important for traders to be discipline with your money management than only having knowledge about using good money management. It is easy to say about how to trade as money management well than stick on the rule especially if the price movement is not directly same with your expectation. It will make your psychology in pressure when the price is moving in opposite direction with your wish before it moved back as your prediction.

Actually new traders not pay attention to money management .They just learn how to make trading as at high movements they do trading for buy and for low movements for sell positions. They are not aware of plan and risk management techniques. They just monitor trades and close it if find profit or making loss. if they mange their money they will loose less than they are loosing now.

Because the average trader life spectancy is counted in months, not in years. They save money, study forex hard, and invest their money wishing to be millionaires (and convinced of it), instead of learning Forex trying to grow tiny accounts until you learn how to make money (in few years maybe).

I think you have to blow up some accounts until you get to make consistent profits, and even so, you are not guaranteed to be profitable.

I doubt those who have 10+ years here are losing money. May be few, may be 98% of them lose money. You got.

Just my assumption.

Happy Trading ;)

Better to learn without blowing any accounts :) good money management and using small leverage should do the trick. As the trader improves so can the lot size increase, but again money management has to be top priority.

Yes, this is right mindset. Luck is matter in each transaction but don't ever rely on luck in your trading because no one who can become successful traders with depending on luck only. Consistency on profit won't happen if you don't have proper trading plan to follow. Lose money is common thing in trading as long as you have known amount of profit which you risked.

Luck follows the skilled trader, you cannot trade relying only on luck, in this way your trading will be more like gambling. Try to develop a sound strategy and then trade using that strategy with good money management.

Luck follows the skilled trader, you cannot trade relying only on luck, in this way your trading will be more like gambling. Try to develop a sound strategy and then trade using that strategy with good money management.
It is already commonplace bro, because forex trading is speculative. So you should be able to analyze properly.

I don't think that luck will follow skilled traders but skilled traders could consider many things which could happen in the market and predict the highest chance to happen so the probability to make right analysis is quite high enough and it looks like luck for some people who are still newbie. Don't ever hope for luck in trading because no one can survive in forex trading with relying on luck. Sometime, you can be saved by luck but it won't happen anytime you need.

I don't think that luck will follow skilled traders but skilled traders could consider many things which could happen in the market and predict the highest chance to happen so the probability to make right analysis is quite high enough and it looks like luck for some people who are still newbie. Don't ever hope for luck in trading because no one can survive in forex trading with relying on luck. Sometime, you can be saved by luck but it won't happen anytime you need.

When we are doing our trades we have to make sure that we have the required skills needed for our trading and also remember this fact that in trading business Luck will help us :)

When we are doing our trades we have to make sure that we have the required skills needed for our trading and also remember this fact that in trading business Luck will help us :)
Indeed it bro, skill and strategy are very important to do. Thus you will be able to achieve maximum profit. You can buy gold coins to save your real money.

Back