• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

www.noeruscapital.com

Has any others who checked this managed fx company for me. I'm afraid I have already invested and they have given me no reason to worry yet but after reading on this site there is a lot I have checked such as that they have proper risk parameters and commissions only on profits but others i did not.Min entry level is 5000 pounds.

I have been with them since 24th of December 2014. I have spoken to multiple employees on different numbers. They were quite adamant that I provide photo I'd and sign a lpoa which reassured me that they do things right.

However, when can one ever be sure it's not a ponzi scheme without staying with them for 5 to 10 years and withdrawing more than they put in?

Please have a look as soon as you get time and tell me what you think of them?.

Also if anyone has had dealings or knows anything about them please shed some light. I have only invested half what I can comfortably invest as I wanted to see if they deliver on their performance and don't disappear. But how long can you wait as some of the scams went on for several years!
I finally managed to make contact Action Fraud and reported Noerus Capital Money Scam. You must all report it as a trail of complaints will make them act quicker. The Agent advised me to tell you all just that.
I lot of people have been hit so we need to form a Group to make a collective claim against Barclays and HSBC . Mike Greening

I finally managed to make contact Action Fraud and reported Noerus Capital Money Scam. You must all report it as a trail of complaints will make them act quicker. The Agent advised me to tell you all just that.
I lot of people have been hit so we need to form a Group to make a collective claim against Barclays and HSBC . Mike Greening
Hello Mike, yes i have contacted the fraud squad and given them all the information i have. Forming a group sounda like a good idea, you can count me in, we will be needing more people on board though.....

Guys
I am one of the genius that gave money to Noeurus. As of today they web site disappears and the telephone number does not work anymore. Do you have any idea of what we can do? I have the bank details of the account where I sent the money and from where I got a refund. But I do not know what to do with it
I am like you invested with these crooks ,though only did so because I bank with Barclays which was the same Bank that I was asked to send money to so thought it would be safe . We need to form a group to take action against them. Have reported it to Action Fraud, CYSEC ,the FCA and registered a complaint to Barclays. So who wants to join in ?
Mike Greening

I totally agree and fully support the idea to build as much critical mass as possible to keep the pressure and momentum up. The question is what is the best method. If anyone knows a lawyer who might accept a % of the 'winnings' instead of up front charges that legal person might be best placed to build the list and advise on the best steps. What do we think about this approach? ..... or any better ideas?
Phil Moyse; email phillipmoyse1@gmail.com

If you can get enough victims for a class action lawsuit, the up-front costs per person might not be too bad.

I think that the suggestion for a class action lawsuit should be pursued in parallel with the report to Action Fraud. On this FPA forum we are around 20 victims of Noerus Capital with lost money in the range of 5 digits each person. This means a total stolen amount in the range of 500,000 UK£ and therefore the volume should be interesting enough for a lawyer to pursue the case. While Pharaoh should provide some more suggestions on the direct contacts for an association or agency available for the class action, the victims of this forum should provide their direct e-mail in order to create the Group (at this moment only two addresses have been given, mine is salmorgan54@gmail.com).
I have also filed the online report to Action Fraud, all other victims should do the same. A lot of information can be reported on the web site including the bank account numbers and related transferred amounts plus free comments at the end (I have reported that several other victims have complained about the same fraud on the FPA web site).
Please mark the following case among others shown on the initial screen pages:
(*) Asked for an up-front fee with the promise of getting more money or securing something like inheritance, a job, loan, lottery win or insurance
And under the page “Fraud Type” I have marked the following:
(*)The victim was asked to pay in advance for something not covered above
The report is quite easy to be filled online even though a bit long because it covers several type of frauds.
Important ! Keep in contact to form the Group through direct e-mails.

I agree forming a group is the best way to counter these crooks so count me in. The more people we can get on board, the stronger our case will be.

To be clear my email for contact is : phillipmoyse1@gmail.com
I agree with the group approach and we will need to consolidate via a lawyer/solicitor at some point soon.
Personally I believe there will be many more than 20victims and much bigger total fraud money.

Okay Phil, the approach to be adopted is clear same as the fact that a nominated lawyer / solicitor is much more interested in pursuing the case as much as the volume of victimes (= money !) is large. We understand that our forum of 20 victimes is the peak of an iceberg but if continue to complain and maintain the direct contacts between only three people we cannot go ahead more than now. At least all the 20 people of this forum must communicate their e-mail addresses and, if they prefer, they can use one of the three contacts available on this forum.
All of us should understand that the access to any bank account can be carried only if authorized by a legal prosecuter. All those that are reluctant to start a class action or somethink similar should also understand that not necessarily we have to pay a fee in advance. Or, at least, let know the terms and conditions.
In fact I have asked to the Major of this forum (Pharaoh) any suggestion for a direct contact to collect all the protocol numbers of the reports filed with Action Fraud and understand the best way to activate any possible legal action.
The active collaboration of all of us is fundamental if we want to recover at least part of our stolen money.
Any reaction on this forum will be always much appreciated.

Back