GUILTY Case# 2015-196 | Ravens vs Optionsxo.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that OptionsXO.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 81 98.8%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For Cysec regulated brokers, ALL clients who have a problem need to complaint to Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman. Cysec had finally begun taking actions against bad brokers, and need information to take action.

For Cysec regulated brokers, ALL clients who have a problem need to complaint to Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman. Cysec had finally begun taking actions against bad brokers, and need information to take action.
Optionsxo is not regulated at all. Even though they tell you they are and the internet search in some cases tells you they are, they are not.

I have received multiple advice from Legal Representatives and they have all concluded based on the events, the evidence and their behaviour (threatening me) that Optiosxo is a scam. There is no legitimate business that would operate the way they do.

OptionsXO is 100% guilty. The client is the boss of his own money. If he wants to withdraw they need to send it back immediately.

Working with the fraud department at your bank is one of the best things you can do.
Agree,tell them everything,than the bank will deal with the scammer,they will riemburse your fund.The scammer cannot play fool with the bank.

Thank you, The time has passed for Optionsxo to contest the dispute I raise against them they tried once however the evidence I have of them not returning my money is clear. Thankfully I have received 18k back through charge back which is all the credit card charges within the 120 days my bank allows.
I will look into blacklisted brokers thank you all and I have filled a complaint with the FCA in the UK.

Back