• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
I also think that such results can only be shown on demos and competitions. Just like that, a person can see what he can achieve, and maybe he’ll try to translate the strategy and experience to the real trading account.

It is unlikely that somebody would trade like that with real money on stake. People understand that risking on demo account is not the same as doing it on the real one.

It is unlikely that somebody would trade like that with real money on stake. People understand that risking on demo account is not the same as doing it on the real one.
You’d better tell it to those people who thinks that deposit acceleration strategy is a good idea. Actually, there are many such enthusiasts.

Why the competition and winner’s results bother you so much? You just can’t replicate it, change the topic pls )

Why do you think that this topic is bad? )) If you wanna discuss something else, you are welcome to start.

I’ve been trading for not a long time, less than half of a year. What do you want to know exactly? I’m just not good at giving answers to common questions.

I’ve been trading for not a long time, less than half of a year. What do you want to know exactly? I’m just not good at giving answers to common questions.
Can you provide some screenshot that proves your account balance is real at first, and then answer the question? Just need to check whom we are talking to.)

No problem. Quotations are ok, and they have never canceled my deals. They cash out in 4 hours. There is a screenshot for you.
LoFpO0T.jpg

Back