The Power of Doing Nothing as a Professional Trader

Waiting too long for a good setup requires a huge account as your trading capital, making 2 to 3 trades per month will be enough for your monthly expenses is what can make you wait for perfect setups. But with small account you will definitely be looking for at least 10+ trades. The problems rises here.

Ya... Thats one problem also..
My Malaysia/USD x 4.3usd I cant affort for big capital..but I'll try to grow my cap lil by lil.. at the same time improve my trading.

My Malaysia/USD x 4.3usd I cant affort for big capital..but I'll try to grow my cap lil by lil.. at the same time improve my trading.

We have to use our trading funds in such a manner that we can earn income using them and also have an opportunity to become a Professional Forex trader soon :)

Waiting too long for a good setup requires a huge account as your trading capital, making 2 to 3 trades per month will be enough for your monthly expenses is what can make you wait for perfect setups. But with small account you will definitely be looking for at least 10+ trades. The problems rises here.

Maybe you only think about the nice great picture and ignore those ugly outcome. In fact, the more trades you put, the chances of making mistake also increase as well. We have to be picky for any trade we need to put on. For myself, I do have my own checklist before putting on.

You actually doesn't need large capital when you are learning, or I should say not even a single cents. Just use demo, people anxious jumping in to live account but actually without enough proper knowledge. Trading while learning, then only with very small live account. 10 cents per pips, I believe even a general worker afford to invest if you are eager to trade for living.

You actually doesn't need large capital when you are learning, or I should say not even a single cents. Just use demo, people anxious jumping in to live account but actually without enough proper knowledge. Trading while learning, then only with very small live account. 10 cents per pips, I believe even a general worker afford to invest if you are eager to trade for living.

It is a known fact that whenever we are doing our trades we have to start earning a good income from our trading. If we are careful then we will get such type of trading opportunities many times and we can then utilize our trading knowledge easily :)

It is a known fact that whenever we are doing our trades we have to start earning a good income from our trading. If we are careful then we will get such type of trading opportunities many times and we can then utilize our trading knowledge easily :)

Market is always there even till the day I am not in this world anymore but the point is does a trader do have enough proper knowledge to go for live market? Everyone know that trading can make living, but definitely not when you doesn't have enough experience or proper knowledge. It is a professional no difference with lawyer, doctor, engineer etc. Think about it, how many years you need for those professional career?

I see opportunities to trade every day but I have also learned that opening a position for the sake of opening a position because one is too impatient to wait for a good opportunity to trade is a recipe for disaster. Depending on one's style of trading one can really do it quite often and make profit, but one must not be reckless and impulsive when trading.

I see opportunities to trade every day but I have also learned that opening a position for the sake of opening a position because one is too impatient to wait for a good opportunity to trade is a recipe for disaster. Depending on one's style of trading one can really do it quite often and make profit, but one must not be reckless and impulsive when trading.

As I always said, market and opportunities is always there. The point is best and safest setup are extremely rare. I believe this is the problem most trader have, trying to get involve in the market once the trading platform start running on their PC.

As I always said, market and opportunities is always there. The point is best and safest setup are extremely rare. I believe this is the problem most trader have, trying to get involve in the market once the trading platform start running on their PC.

Indeed. I've known people who just can't sit quietly and wait for a good moment to open a new position, so they do so out of impatience. And then they they lose their account eventually.

I try long time frame 4H x 1D for 2 weeks already on fxcm demo acc, the result fantastic I get 1.2k pips so far..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-18-21-46-02.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-18-21-46-02.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 2
Back