Create your own trading strategy

When you have your own strategy then you will feel confidence while using it, you will know how you had developed it and what are its pros and cons while trading in real account.

We should try to make use of our trading strategy that can work for us and help us in earning a good income. It is already known to us that when we make use of a good trading system then the amount of profits we can earn will surely increase for us :D

I also like to trade in my own way .I do not follow others. I am not a full time trader . I trade whenever I had a time so I had to decide according to my facility . I trade in low risk get small profits ,it is not bad to have some thing in hands than loosing my money in high risks.

I also like to trade in my own way .I do not follow others. I am not a full time trader . I trade whenever I had a time so I had to decide according to my facility . I trade in low risk get small profits ,it is not bad to have some thing in hands than loosing my money in high risks.

True always making consistent gains in the forex market with lower risk should be the aim of traders rather than taking up high risks and losing all their hard earned money to the forex market.

Yes so many trader suggested to created own strategy than relying from another trader strategy because with created own strategy hence we can learn from our mistake, experience will bring us to become better trader because we meet many market condition.

Yes so many trader suggested to created own strategy than relying from another trader strategy because with created own strategy hence we can learn from our mistake, experience will bring us to become better trader because we meet many market condition.

We can use any type of trading strategy for our trades but we should always remember that if we want to become a successful Forex trader we should pay more attention in doing our trading correctly :)

I know there have so many indicator based trading strategy. But I am not interested on any technical instrument based trading strategy. Whatever, I only rely on Price Action trading strategy. I am sure, Price Action trading strategy is much better from any kind of trading strategy. Actually, now I can read the languages of market context because of my Price Action knowledge.

Certain success trader only trust with their own selves and not trust with others, because if they using many oipinion it will making confusion how to decided, and learn finding own stratgegy required practice with trial and error

Back