• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
I spoke with people in other forums, which deceived in SkyFx. They came to the same opinion that the SkyFx is divided into two groups of customers, say to buy one and sell the other. In any case, they are in the black, the only way to explain why they are pumping at maximum money, and then say a deal to open a large amount.
I am sure that all scammers DO IT !!

SkyFx=Scam=4XP=Scam=FXTG=Scam

And this Sr. "Talmor Aviv," Does anyone know if I had any previous relationship with the broker "Forex Place 4XP"?

Each time, I'm realizing that investing in forex, it is a big risk of fraud.

Last edited:
Thank you Pharaoh for the update. I will make sure that I am sending this information to CySEC.
We will not stop fighting the frauds out there! You steal from us! We will make sure that your life is not easy until we see you in jail.
We want our money!

And on recent news - Forexmagnates reported (SkyFX and 4XP before their servers went down changed to Algo Trading)

Targeting Algo Trading
On Thursday we provided a detailed look into the legal state of forex firms offering algo trading in Israel. This came after the local authorities sent a letter to an Israeli brokerage, banning the use of algo trading, arguing that the practice embodies unlicensed portfolio management by the Tel-Aviv based broker.

The watchdog’s official comment stressed that in accordance with the legal status that trading arenas in Israel hold, they are allowed to operate without a license only during the transition period, while unlicensed investment management is forbidden. All firms that submit an application for a license are investigated for unauthorized investment management.

Register of Companies, Ministry of Justice www.justice.gov.il/MOJEng/All companies in Israel must register with The Registrar of Companies at the Ministry of Justice and the tax authorities. The register can be searched at http://havarot.justice.gov.il/ using part or all of a company name in English or Hebrew, or by entering the company number. The search interface and the results are in Hebrew. Free information on a company includes type of company, address, legal status and purpose of the company. Additional information such as details of directors, total authorized capital, division of share capital, shareholders, charges and liabilities is priced.

If you need more than just confirmation that the company exists and do not know Hebrew it is probably best to use a commercial service that can run your search and translate the documents. One such company is IsraelBizReg (http://www.israelbizreg.com/). IsraelBizReg is a division of KYC Israel, an Israeli due diligence firm. They offer English translated company reports in three formats: basic, detailed, and a full company file. You can search the database free of charge to see if your company is in the register. If you cannot find it IsraelBizReg will perform a company search free of charge. The basic report costs $50, detailed is $100 and the full company file is $150.

- See more at: http://www.rba.co.uk/sources/registers.htm#sthash.w64NsWeT.dpuf

rather expensive search........or we learn Hebrew

FOREX PLACE LTD
Registration Number: 513973123
- See more at: https://www.israelbizreg.com/forex-place-ltd#sthash.bjahKVQ2.dpuf
upload_2016-1-7_10-23-35.png

Now, there is court action running against the above mentioned companies in Paris, but i
don’t know if other country residents can join, most likely in Eu environment local state prosecutors
need to take similar actions.........

I made money transfers, to open accounts in Metatrader platform with broker " Forex Place-Algo Trade-4xp", to a bank account, a prominent European bank, all this was in April 2012.

I requested, on December 2015 to the bank, the chargeback of my funds and the money I deposited in the account of the broker 4xp.
I sent an email to the bank, requesting to the bank, the return of funds to my bank account.
Explain that 4xp cheated me an that I had transferred money to a bank account of a broker with offices and headquarters in a tax haven, in the British Virgin Islands.

Well ... to that email I sent them, none of the bank, did not answer me.

On January 5, this year 2016, for the second time, I send another email to the bank, requesting a return of funds tha I had transferred in 2012 to the account of 4xp to my bank account, and also told, that I was collecting all documentation for file a complaint against the broker 4xp in Interpol and I had made complaints against the broker 4XP in the FSC-BVI and the FMMRC Russia

the bank replied after a few hours.

One of the heads of department of the bank, replied:
Dear Mr. ----,

Thank you for your suggestions.

We shall examine the matter with a view to your remarks and, if applicable, initiate the Necessary Measures Which We regard. Please Understand, however, That we are not permitted to give you any detailed information about the Consequences for legal reasons. We regret we are unable to That Comply with your request for a refund as we don 't have any legal basis for this.

Yours sincerely,

Well, I can not mention the name of the bank, but I know other affected, who made transfers to the accounts of the broker "4xp-forex place" in this bank.

Last edited:
Back